Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you wait between ?

sgeven661

Registered
I ran a cycle last year for about 5 months started out with sust jabbed twice a week then went onto prop EOD think I created a fair amount of scar tissue as when I started my next course (currently on now) I could only jab in my ass for a few weeks without severe pain..it was my first cycle and only pinned my ass the whole time (stupid I know) I've been switching from delts and quads since and every time I give glutes another shot I either switch to the other side due to pain or stick it out (sometimes) or just go in quads..basically wanna know if anyone has experienced similar or knows roughly how long to leave before pinning site again. Don't wanna end up having the same issues with delts or quads? Any info/ advice appreciated!

Ideally you want to always rotate sites, and not pin the same muscle for 14 days.

I pin delts, glutes, VG's, front and side of quads, both glutes, and pecs weekly. I rotate enough that its about 7 days between each session per head..

Back
Top Bottom