Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for Sustanon to kick in?

amonraa

Registered
Running 600 mg sustanon and boldenone 500 mg /week. It`s my first week. How long will it take before i start to feel the effects?

Is this your first cycle? That is way too much if so. It starts working immediately and will probably reach peak concentrations in about 6 weeks or so.

15 day half life so 5x that for peak but it starts working from day one. You really should notice the first week.

Is this your first cycle? That is way too much if so. It starts working immediately and will probably reach peak concentrations in about 6 weeks or so.

No I did a few sarms cycles and the last time i did 250 test E and S23 cycle (results were so-so). Yeah I know that this are quite high numbers.

You will have the short esters kicking in quickly but Sustanon is mainly a long ester testosterone. I would just train like it makes no difference. Just take a peek at the half-lives of the esters for specifics.

It kicks in immediately. Results start in about a month

sustanon is a mix of 4 esters. half lifes are as follows: propionate = 4.5 days, phenylpropionate = 4.5 days, decanoate = 15 days and isocaproate = 9 days. honestly you should feel it within a week or two. i wouldnt run EQ if this is your first go at this. a good dose of test imo is 400 mg per week.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry RickRock. did not mean to tag you.

you do have short esters here so keep that in mind... you will start it feel it rather soon... remember you have to be very patient with eq because its a very long ester and it takes time but its worth it...

eberything will start peaking and taking off full on around week 6.

15 day half life so 5x that for peak but it starts working from day one. You really should notice the first week.

The Chad has you covered.

Guys thank you for your advice. I did my research about this stuff. I am king of analytical type of person but it is different if you hear/read it from guys with experience. What about AI? I have arimidex ready. Some people say you should start taking the second week of the cycle but some people say you should start if you notice high estrogen symptoms. My plan is to start with half a pill two times a week. Yeah i know i should do blood tests but to be honest i will not do them.

Guys thank you for your advice. I did my research about this stuff. I am king of analytical type of person but it is different if you hear/read it from guys with experience. What about AI? I have arimidex ready. Some people say you should start taking the second week of the cycle but some people say you should start if you notice high estrogen symptoms. My plan is to start with half a pill two times a week. Yeah i know i should do blood tests but to be honest i will not do them.

I ment kind of analytical type of person :p:cool:

I am 2 weeks in and starting to feel the compounds kicking in. The problem is i am fucking hungry all the time. I could eat 5000 calories every day easily.

Back
Top Bottom