Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to kick in?

cronoz2282

Registered
Im 5 foot 2 143lb
Im currently using 250mg Test Cyp from Idn Pharma and 75mg Tren Hex from Idn pharma im in week 2 and still not feel anything how long does it take to kick in and what should i expect
Im currently Eating 2700 cal tryin to Bulk i want to get up to 165lb
I would appreciate the help!

never heard of that source whatsoever.. you sure everything is legit?

Yea bro im from mexico btw most of the brands u use are not available here! Im not sure how long to kick in they are long esters doe im thinking on adding anadrol 50mg Ed pre workout to see if i feel anything

Yea bro im from mexico btw most of the brands u use are not available here! Im not sure how long to kick in they are long esters doe im thinking on adding anadrol 50mg Ed pre workout to see if i feel anything

I wouldnt do that. Give it more time

250mg Test Cyp - 1 ml
75mg Tren Hex - 1,5 ml

Yea those are very moderate doses so I would say just wait and run bloods at week 5-6 and see where your test levels are.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea those are very moderate doses so I would say just wait and run bloods at week 5-6 and see where your test levels are.

Also test cyp and tren hex are long last esters so will take some time to build in your system.

If you were running test prop and tren ace you may feel it a little sooner but again you are only 2 weeks in so give it time.

Im 5 foot 2 143lb
Im currently using 250mg Test Cyp from Idn Pharma and 75mg Tren Hex from Idn pharma im in week 2 and still not feel anything how long does it take to kick in and what should i expect

And your age?

even if someone knows the source how do we know you didn't get a bad batch or they didn't selective scam?

run bloodwork man, nobody on here is a psychic and can figure out if it is good

Im 5 foot 2 143lb
Its only been two weeks. That's not enough time at all. Give it a month

Back
Top Bottom