Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to run clomid?

manny27

Newbie Brother
Registered
i am running a 10 week sustanon only cycle and want to know when exactly should i bring clomid for post cycle therapy, and do I need to add ostarine to this PCT?

If you're doing a sustanon only cycle, you can have a fairly normal PCT. Wait 2 weeks after your last shot to run your pct and bridge in the meantime.

PCT: 5 weeks

week 1-2
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate ES - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
GW-501516 (Cardarine) - 20mgs/ED (ramp up from 10)
* you can kick start the bridge with regular HCGenerate too but I prefer to see the ES version

week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine - 25/25/25/25/25
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

i am running a 10 week sustanon only cycle and want to know when exactly should i bring clomid for post cycle therapy, and do I need to add ostarine to this PCT?

12 days after you last pin for sust....that when clomid will start. Dosing is up to you....i use quite a bit of it, but lots of guys here will only use 50 or 25mg of it.

start osta the next day after your last shot. you can run it for 8wks, even 10. So i would get two bottles of it. If you are using 20/25mg it will almost be like your cycle didnt end.

It gives a good boost in strength. And than some fatloss, recovery and if you have an injury its great for that too.

25mg of clomid is fine...no reason to use 50mg. Clinical data shows that clomid is effective at 25mg. It can also be run for a long period of time (months), and still have a positive benefit.

Back
Top Bottom