Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to take between cycles?

Acarter

Registered
I had a question on how long to take between cycles.

I am currently finishing up a testosterone and equipoise cycle where I ran them both at 400mg a week
it was a decent cycle and I am excite to try my next cycle but wanted to see how long I have to wait before starting my next one?

Time on PLUS PCT time = MINIMUM time off...

so if you ran a 12 week cycle, wait 2 weeks for esters to clear and run a 4 week pct, thats 18 total weeks on so you would need a minimum of 18 weeks off

you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles but you need to let your body recover from steroid use

I am currently finishing up a testosterone and equipoise cycle where I ran them both at 400mg a week
it was a decent cycle and I am excite to try my next cycle but wanted to see how long I have to wait before starting my next one?

You should take 8weeks off and 8 weeks pct.

Minimum do time on + PCT = time off. So a 12 week cycle and 8 week PCT means you should take 20 weeks off. Then get blood work and see if you are recovered before starting another cycle.

It's been asked and answered many times.

It's the length of a cycle +PCT as a minimum

Back
Top Bottom