Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for testosterone to drop post cycle

Fisher27

Registered
I have been doing blast and cruise for a year using underground gear. My cruise those has been at minimum 200 mg a week of test E. I don't care if I'm on trt the rest of my life that is the bridge that I will have to cross if it comes. But the thing is I want to get a real prescription for it so how long do I need to wait after I stopped this cruise to go in and get blood work
I’m 27 years old and 5’10” and 250 pounds with 25% body fat

I have been doing blast and cruise for a year using underground gear. My cruise those has been at minimum 200 mg a week of test E. I don't care if I'm on trt the rest of my life that is the bridge that I will have to cross if it comes. But the thing is I want to get a real prescription for it so how long do I need to wait after I stopped this cruise to go in and get blood work
I’m 27 years old and 5’10” and 250 pounds with 25% body fat

You need to come off at least 4-6 weeks before you do bloods for TRT, be smart about it.

I don't believe in lifetime TRT at 27 but maybe it will help you, you should start fasting and doing more cardio before steroids IMO.

You need to come off at least 4-6 weeks before you do bloods for TRT, be smart about it.

I don't believe in lifetime TRT at 27 but maybe it will help you, you should start fasting and doing more cardio before steroids IMO.

Nor do I. His mindset will change.

Back
Top Bottom