Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long till i start PCT?

Zyzz_Jr

I was wondering how long do i wait until i start my PCT after taking Test E? is it 1.5 weeks (since it's a longer ester)? then i start the PCT? and im also assuming i'll need to be taking Aromasin in between cycle, before starting my PCT, and during my PCT correct?

Brother, check out this thread on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html
It explains how to properly run a PCT to ensure your natural testosterone production fully recover and you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

You keep taking your AI in between your cycle and PCT and during your PCT - correct.

Immediately after your last steroid injection - start a good natural testosterone booster like hcgenerate ES from n2bm.com, cardarine, n2guard, ostarine, aromasin
2 weeks after your lat steroid injection - start the rest of the PCT drugs (clomid and nolvadex).

From week 2 onwards you use - HCGenerate ES, cardarine, n2guard, ostarine, aromasin, clomid and nolvadex.

thank you for the information provided, ill be bookmarking the link to go back read it and remind myself later on, when i decide to do another cycle :):)

Back
Top Bottom