Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long is too long?

MLee92

Registered
Hey everyone, new to the forums. I’ve seen some valuable information passed around in them from the outside but now I have a question.

I have two vials of Test E 250. Oil based, and they are maybe 2 years old? The oil has SOME discoloration, a slight tan(ish) color. Is it still safe to use? I don’t mind getting another setup but if I don’t have to waste what I have I’d like to not.

Any information helps!

Hey everyone, new to the forums. I’ve seen some valuable information passed around in them from the outside but now I have a question.

I have two vials of Test E 250. Oil based, and they are maybe 2 years old? The oil has SOME discoloration, a slight tan(ish) color. Is it still safe to use? I don’t mind getting another setup but if I don’t have to waste what I have I’d like to not.

Any information helps!

Two years is fine but we are talking about $100 worth of product. If in doubt toss it out, although when I was young we use to say when in doubt just pin it.

Back
Top Bottom