Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for tren ace results?

think again son. for 500-800 ur in the projects of broward n dade. i kno south florida well u wont get anything under 1000 in a small apt in a safe neighborhood let alone a 2 bedroom. 2 bedroom budget a min of 1500 just for a small ass condo in an ok area that ur not certain to get shot. just sayin. totally off topic but south florida is not an areau move to blind without doing ur research

I have family there so I've been down a couple times in the past 2 years (8-9) I always go down every couple months. Compared to D.C and Northern VA it's dirt cheap

I have 9K saved up and my friend has 8.5K. We have a car, and I really don't mind living in the ghetto it's on broward boulevard I don't know if you're familiar with that street but there's a shit ton of houses for under 1K there and some near Davie for 1-1.2K. You should look it up on zillow you'd be surprised at how cheap some places are.

lauderhill region of broward blvd? sheesh a white guy in a prodominantly black hood. lol. id suggest stay where u at

The doses seem way way too small and I'm one to advocate smaller dosing . The test dose is barely enough for TRT , but the others are minimal. However as some one pointed out nothing no aas will work without fuel and stimulation. Your diet and training need to be optimal , then if course you need to be patient as all take time .

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

For reference op I'm running:

400mg tren-e weekly (might go to 600mg or just stay at 400mg)
250mg test-c weekly (heard low dose test with med-high tren with high EQ is where it's at)
200mg deca weekly (for joints)
600mg EQ weekly ----> will bump to 900mg eventually

I think its bad idea run two nandrolones together . No Caber ?

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

Yep u might die from the 200 Mg's of deca and he is on caber but I'll let him tell you that personally I don't do progesterones together but everyone is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol cmon man don't ruin my hopes and dreams like that

there is a housing crisis in south FL... too much demand and no supply.. especially with rentals. your family down here is oblivious to it cause they probably have owned for years so they wouldn't know any different. lol they don't know what has been going on with housing unless they actually work in the business right? my realtor told me something, she said "people down here charge so much rent because they can" its true. a house with a yard in a middle class neighborhood will run you 2K+ and more like 2400+. these are the facts.

your best bet if you want my advice is find someone who owns a house and rent a room from them in a working-middle class neighborhood and that will fit your budget, not right now and not anytime soon unless we get a major housing correction .. its way cheaper to buy down here and even that is hard to pull off cause there ain't anything decent for sale under 325K unless you go north closer to west palm (the ghetto parts)

do you have a job lined up?

sorry for off topic but the stress of moving and if you come down here blindly without already having a place locked up you could be looking for many weeks. and that will effect you finding a gym since you won't know where you are living and you could lose your gains you work so hard to get.. also I hope you aren't depending on this friend of yours for anything.. what happens if he changes his mind or decides to leave and you get stuck with the entire rent? happens all the time. been in the rental biz since I was 24 and have seen it all

I would say screw your friend and find a roomie on your own. and make sure you have references and credit... and make sure the person you are renting from actually owns their house.. sub leasing is illegal in FL, and if the landlord finds out you will be kicked out. there is a lot of scammers out there so do your homework

PS. forget craigslist or realtor.com or Zillow... 99% of the listings are already gone.. when I moved down here the house I rented was on the market 1 day.. yes ONE DAY. you have to come down here for a few days and work with a realtor but the problem you will run into is they probably won't want to waste their time trying to find you a place for 800 a month cause they don't want to get hit by a drive by bullet.

Last edited:
there is a housing crisis in south FL... too much demand and no supply.. especially with rentals. your family down here is oblivious to it cause they probably have owned for years so they wouldn't know any different. lol they don't know what has been going on with housing unless they actually work in the business right? my realtor told me something, she said "people down here charge so much rent because they can" its true. a house with a yard in a middle class neighborhood will run you 2K+ and more like 2400+. these are the facts.

your best bet if you want my advice is find someone who owns a house and rent a room from them in a working-middle class neighborhood and that will fit your budget, not right now and not anytime soon unless we get a major housing correction .. its way cheaper to buy down here and even that is hard to pull off cause there ain't anything decent for sale under 325K unless you go north closer to west palm (the ghetto parts)

sorry for off topic but the stress of moving and if you come down here blindly without already having a place locked up you could be looking for many weeks. and that will effect you finding a gym since you won't know where you are living and you could lose your gains you work so hard to get.. also I hope you aren't depending on this friend of yours for anything.. what happens if he changes his mind or decides to leave and you get stuck with the entire rent? happens all the time. been in the rental biz since I was 24 and have seen it all

I would say screw your friend and find a roomie on your own. and make sure you have references and credit... and make sure the person you are renting from actually owns their house.. sub leasing is illegal in FL, and if the landlord finds out you will be kicked out. there is a lot of scammers out there so do your homework

Def did not keep with the Topic, shame on u for bustin balls, stand in the corner, a timeout is warranted.

Luckily is was the op asking u a question, it is his thread he can do want he wants.

The Green Machine

Casca

PS. forget craigslist or realtor.com or Zillow... 99% of the listings are already gone.. when I moved down here the house I rented was on the market 1 day.. yes ONE DAY. you have to come down here for a few days and work with a realtor but the problem you will run into is they probably won't want to waste their time trying to find you a place for 800 a month cause they don't want to get hit by a drive by bullet.

Lol it seems like you REALLY don't want me to move to Florida. But I just called some of the apartment complexes I was looking at in the 750-800 range and they are still for rent

Lol it seems like you REALLY don't want me to move to Florida. But I just called some of the apartment complexes I was looking at in the 750-800 range and they are still for rent

just trying to help you out bro give you an idea of what the housing market is like down here. you seem to not want to listen cause you keep insisting that you called and looked on Zillow. as I've told you.. you cannot call or look on Zillow cause 1. those places will be taken by the time you get down there and 2. if a place is still available for that price then its 100% in the ghetto and roach infested. 3. if it is still available then there is something wrong with the place for it to sit on the market longer than a few days without getting taken. I've literally walked up to a place that was put for rent to have the listing agent say a contract is being signed after literally an hour on the market!

there is nothing wrong with wanting to live in the ghetto at all, not everyone can afford decent housing, for me though sleep is important so I can't have noisy neighbors.

so now you've gone from wanting a house to wanting a roach infested apartment. so you are making progress in your thinking.. but my suggestion that you should find someone who owns a home in a decent area to sub with is your best bet, but it would make a lot more sense to rent an apt first then when you get down here.. build up a good reference with them.. and then hunt for better accomodations.

PS.. yes everyone wants to move down here. the chicks are hot, educated, its a liberal place, diverse, the beach, the food, the places to check out. hence why housing is impossible to find. hell I went to the beach 3 times over the weekend. it was a blast. 86 degree water temps and chicks in bikini's everywhere.. you will probably be banging a different chick every weekend, just don't bring her back to your place ;)

Last edited:
just trying to help you out bro give you an idea of what the housing market is like down here. you seem to not want to listen cause you keep insisting that you called and looked on Zillow. as I've told you.. you cannot call or look on Zillow cause 1. those places will be taken by the time you get down there and 2. if a place is still available for that price then its 100% in the ghetto and roach infested. 3. if it is still available then there is something wrong with the place for it to sit on the market longer than a few days without getting taken. I've literally walked up to a place that was put for rent to have the listing agent say a contract is being signed after literally an hour on the market!

there is nothing wrong with wanting to live in the ghetto at all, not everyone can afford decent housing, for me though sleep is important so I can't have noisy neighbors.

so now you've gone from wanting a house to wanting a roach infested apartment. so you are making progress in your thinking.. but my suggestion that you should find someone who owns a home in a decent area to sub with is your best bet, but it would make a lot more sense to rent an apt first then when you get down here.. build up a good reference with them.. and then hunt for better accomodations.

PS.. yes everyone wants to move down here. the chicks are hot, educated, its a liberal place, diverse, the beach, the food, the places to check out. hence why housing is impossible to find. hell I went to the beach 3 times over the weekend. it was a blast. 86 degree water temps and chicks in bikini's everywhere.. you will probably be banging a different chick every weekend, just don't bring her back to your place ;)

LOL yeah exactly. Hopefully we can get our own apartment. I'm never going to be home anyways so it's just going to be a place to sleep and eat at, so it doesn't really bother me what kind of condition it's in or the area. If my friend does flake on me then I'm definitely just going to rent a room out of someone's house. Doesn't seem like that bad of an idea thanks man

I think its bad idea run two nandrolones together . No Caber ?

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

Just doing deca for the joints, thought adding it would be beneficial considering tren increases strength like crazy and I've had reconstructive shoulder surgery. I'm on .5mg cabergoline human grade Monday morning and Thursday morning. Also taking aromasin @ 10 to 12.5mg EOD to help control estrogen.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I can feel tren that same day.......you just know. Small thing catch your eye in the mirror. Fullness ....tight....oh and usually I feel like shit for a day or two. Just me

I have family there so I've been down a couple times in the past 2 years (8-9) I always go down every couple months. Compared to D.C and Northern VA it's dirt cheap

There are some spots in Northern VA that go for around 900-1500 depending on what you are looking for. I think the job market is better there than in south Florida (I'm not positive though).

If it's good tren my body sets of signals to me ......cause I've used tren several times.......like tren cough.....if you Nick a vien but also l get like a "flu" like feeling for just a few days....it goes away though and then your golden

If it's good tren my body sets of signals to me ......cause I've used tren several times.......like tren cough.....if you Nick a vien but also l get like a "flu" like feeling for just a few days....it goes away though and then your golden

Dude I fucking feel you I've been feeling like straight SHIT every morning to the point where I just want to jump into an ice bath and just say fuck it and sleep all day

There are some spots in Northern VA that go for around 900-1500 depending on what you are looking for. I think the job market is better there than in south Florida (I'm not positive though).

Yea we have the highest median income because of all the government jobs here. so it's a very strong job market and really easy to get a job here too. Great to raise a family

Back
Top Bottom