Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for tren ace results?

That flu symptom is from the drugs hitting ur system that's why I work Into my cycle for a week or 2 instead of blasting off the bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That flu symptom is from the drugs hitting ur system that's why I work Into my cycle for a week or 2 instead of blasting off the bad

Yea it's the WORST in the mornings I feel I'm going to die but it gets much better throughout the day

Dude I fucking feel you I've been feeling like straight SHIT every morning to the point where I just want to jump into an ice bath and just say fuck it and sleep all day
Just stay with it. They get less and less and then one day .....nothing but hard lean vascular muscles . I'm just starting some metheltrenolone tabs myself. First time actually.

Hey bud you ever try those metheltrenolone tabs. 250mcg each. I know they are tough on your liver.......that's well talked about. But my boys are on them and holy shit. It looks like ad50 but dry. 2 weeks on and up 17lbs. He also running cyp but that's it...

Hey bud you ever try those metheltrenolone tabs. 250mcg each. I know they are tough on your liver.......that's well talked about. But my boys are on them and holy shit. It looks like ad50 but dry. 2 weeks on and up 17lbs. He also running cyp but that's it...

Oliverxx does same protocol as me, ease into it first two weeks then increase etc. Always felt this was best, as for methyl tren he has not but ill let him tell you that.

TM89

Proudly powered by RSL / TL / PBG!! Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!

Let me get this straight. Everyone here believes that you should run tren 2 to 1 over test? I thought it was the other way around. So if I'm at 800mgs a week of test. 1600mgs of tren???? What. Or do you drop your test because of the synergenic effect that happens with the two?

dosage needs to go up on all of them, tren should be higher than test, mast should be higher than tren.

200 a week of each is waste in my opinion..the mast especially. did you get enough of gear to run it at higher doses for the length of the cycle ?
How can u say that 50mgs of each eod is a waste. I would bump it to 100mgs of prop eod, but 50mg ace is fine. The masteron is just a throw in but that's fine too. Should see results quickly.

i run mine at 100mg tren a eod, test p 50mg eod, mast 200mg eod. tren mild, test low, mast high is how i like to roll

Morning
8 eggs (6 egg whites 2 egg wholes)
1 cup oatmeal
Toast with p28 peanut butter spread
Occasionally a banana

Mid morning
Protein Shake

Lunch
2 chicken breasts
2 cups broccoli
1/2 cup rice

Pre workout