Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to wait between oral Dbol cycles?

Again you haven't read my original post or understood it. It seems maybe you are the imbecile in this equation and I honestly don't have time to spell it out for you anymore. Thanks for everyone's advice. I'll probably delete this thread now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to close this with something productive, don't start planning when to take your next cycle if you haven't confirmed recovery through post-pct bloods.

Id take atleast 6 weeks off between orals min

First you really should really think your online strategy. .

I like to keep orals real short or at a real low dose.

Without blood work before your cycle fro. Here o. Out you wont know what your levels should return to.

If uou dont get blood work during a cycle you will never know what is happening to your levels and if you dont get blood work after pct you wont know if they improved..

So basically if you wont get bloodwork uou are jist gueesing

With all that if you are going to run orals for 8 week cycles i would just plan 2 per year.

WTF I read the fucking post and you sound like douche. You have vets on here giving you solid advice even though yes - you qualified in your original post that your are not going to run test as a base or get bloods - what are you looking for us to say - sounds like you got it all figured out so what are you even asking for?

Yawn

Believe it or not, most people here are trying to help you. This is solely my opinion, and I could be wrong, but it seems like you are being a little impatient and haphazard in regards to planning your cycles. Everyone wants to get big quick, until the day comes when you've jacked your liver up or your endocrine system. Basically, you searched out the answer you wanted to hear and not the most objective advice. Because if the latter were the case, blood work only cost about $60 and can be very discreet. Why would you not opt to do that? Simple... Ignorance.... What you don't know can't hurt you, except for in this case.

Good luck man.

Why would you run oral only cycles? Dbol you'll only bloat up and gain strength... Then lose that strength immediately and shrivel back up. Wasting your time and money bro. Use orals as aids only. Not as a cycle.

1. That's the rule of thumb for ANY cycle not just orals.
2. 8 weeks of dbol is a bad idea.
3. Start counting after pct.
Make sure you grab some N2guard for your liver.

Back
Top Bottom