Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How low is too low?

Rm1968nj

Registered
I have some Proviron on the way and I also take arimidex ... I know Proviron helps control or lower estrogen ... Should I still be taking an AI too? Isn't too low estrogen just as bad as too high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you want to control estrogen. Meaning not let it get too high or too low

But without knowing any information about you or what your cycle is no one is going to be able to give you advice

I'm not asking for my cycle ... Just more of a curious thing ... I know too high estrogen causes lump dick ... What's too low estrogen cause and how low is too low?

The only way you can tell if your estrogen is too high or too low is by getting blood work done. Some people need a more potent dosing regimen of AIs on cycle, some people less and some people none at all.

When I cycle I usually run proviron with every cycle along side my normal .5mgs of armidex

Only sides I've had when my estrogen was too low was it would be hard for me to get off. I would still get hard, still had my appetite, still horny as ever, it would just take forever for me to get off. I would rather have my estrogen too low than too high, but I'd rather have it in the normal range over anything else.

I'm not asking for my cycle ... Just more of a curious thing ... I know too high estrogen causes lump dick ... What's too low estrogen cause and how low is too low?

Funny. My first cycle I had 3g/mL Arimidex. I look back and think what a dumbass I was. I'm not sure how I calculated it to the point of 0.5 mL per dose EOD....well I ended up going through with that dose for about two weeks before I realized what I had done, 1.5g of ADEX EOD. Safe to say, my dick did not get hard on low estrogen.

Low estrogen and high estrogen sides can be pretty similar

Believe he's right cause when mine went extremely low after taking some dim ED, I noticed my chest hairs falling off. Not falling out, just looked they were breaking. Kinda strange.

Back
Top Bottom