Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many "Trens" are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

getnfrisky

I hear alot of people saying there taking tren, but it seems to me there are many kinds. Is this true? Elaborate please =)

There are many different companies that make the same compound. Then they all name it something different, usually with tren somewhere in the name.

i think he means how many different "trens" as in how many different structures. There are two that I know of off the top of my head...13-ethyl and 19-nor which is the same as estra-4

I guess what I meant was like I see so many different trens. Like tren TFO or Trenbalone, or the pro hormone tren, and many others. Are they all the same, or what?

I guess what I meant was like I see so many different trens. Like tren TFO or Trenbalone, or the pro hormone tren, and many others. Are they all the same, or what?

Tren TFO, Tren Xtreme, 1-T Tren and the other Pro-hormones are similar to Trenbolone (the inject. steriod) structurally (a precursor if you will) not actual Trenbolone but produce comparable results.

Real Trenbolone The three major metabolites are 17β-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one, 16α,17β-dihydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one and 16α-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3,17-dione.
g-1411.gif

TREN-comparison%20NEWSLETTER.jpg

Pro-hormone : Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione and 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (all the pro hormones are one of those two, just depends on the company)
Its structure looks similar the above Trenbolone someone more knowledgeable can detail it better than i can

If you want to discuss OTC supplements or pro hormones that is fine, but this is not a steroid board.

Thank you :)

Tren to clarify if its the estra or 19nor its ecatly the same compound as tren xtreme, xmass, and tfo, But the doses are different.
It is 2 molecules away from trenbolone, the very androgenic anabolic injectable steroid, that is also the same as the oral fina, However its nothing like tranbolone in action, more like drostanolone, your body cannot attach the 2 molecules or make them, its like saying equipose is the same as dianabol, the only difference is a methyl group, but we all know they are nothing alike.. Methyl tren is different again, its trenbolone with an added methyl group, this makes it even more dangerous, some considerit to be as heptoxic as halostin, though personaly i think its more like anadrol.
There is also methoxy tren, by ARLI, its discontinued now and is different again, it was supposed to be tren with a methoxy group, but actualy it seems no one knew what it was.
So you have the compound in TFO 19 norandrosta 4 9 diene 3 17 dione, Wich is exactly the same as the compound Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, in fact this its its proper name.
Then you have methoxy tren, wich isnt a tren, and isnt available.
Then trenblone
Then oral Tren.

We allow some talk about aas to help people but we are not going to have countless threads on the subject. I would rather not make threads solely on the topic of a steroid. Keep it to how it pertains to a cycle and products you may need to help you with that cycle. Things like this.

We allow some talk about aas to help people but we are not going to have countless threads on the subject. I would rather not make threads solely on the topic of a steroid. Keep it to how it pertains to a cycle and products you may need to help you with that cycle. Things like this.

:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom