Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you blast and cruise?

IMO bro...many bros stay on too long and do too SHORT pct which is the problem...they spend a lot on steroids and not enough on pct...then mess up their life...i agree with u there...too cheap on pct and ancillaries and then pay for it later with messed up hpta...thats for sure...

bro...while your view has good points bro...i dont agree with you on steroids = lifetime hpta shutdown...its just not fact...i've been cycling steroids for almost 30 years now....

bro...i have kids diff girls...i dont use trt...but have...and have recovered with full bloods to show it...after pct...every time...yes pct gets harder with time, u right there for sure...but steroids arent a TRt road unless abuse...

For the most part, i agree with you bro. So many people don't stay off long enough, or don't spend the money on a good pct. Pr simply just abuse steroids

However, i said MOST people simply don't recover like they used to. No matter how safe they are, or how good of a protocol they have. I'm glad you are still able to recover your natural levels, but you are an exception to the rule. Not many people could say that.

No one i know personally can still recover like they used to. I had many successful pct's for years, then it got harder and harder, until eventually my levels didn't recover at all

For the most part, i agree with you bro. So many people don't stay off long enough, or don't spend the money on a good pct. Pr simply just abuse steroids

However, i said MOST people simply don't recover like they used to. No matter how safe they are, or how good of a protocol they have. I'm glad you are still able to recover your natural levels, but you are an exception to the rule. Not many people could say that.

No one i know personally can still recover like they used to. I had many successful pct's for years, then it got harder and harder, until eventually my levels didn't recover at all

Bro some valid points here...and I respect the conversation... I like open conversations about both sides of the issue ...

...bro I don’t doubt pct has diminishing returns but that’s also age related... every 4-6 months you’re older and recovery and pct is that much harder ... so you 1st look time started vs finished ... also many and I mean MANY bros spend like 2000$ on cycle and refuse to spend 200$ on pct... where it should be the other way ...400-500$ on cycle and 400-500$ pct so you are sure that you recover... many , dare I say majority, of pct runs are done wrong , fact... if they do it right they recover... many blood works and anecdotal evidence of that on evo and ef and many other places ...

Bro some valid points here...and I respect the conversation... I like open conversations about both sides of the issue ...

...bro I don’t doubt pct has diminishing returns but that’s also age related... every 4-6 months you’re older and recovery and pct is that much harder ... so you 1st look time started vs finished ... also many and I mean MANY bros spend like 2000$ on cycle and refuse to spend 200$ on pct... where it should be the other way ...400-500$ on cycle and 400-500$ pct so you are sure that you recover... many , dare I say majority, of pct runs are done wrong , fact... if they do it right they recover... many blood works and anecdotal evidence of that on evo and ef and many other places ...

Completely agree bro. People focus too much on their gear and not on their pct. Many people are "on" for way longer than they are "off". Exactly why i don't agree with the time on equals time off rule, because you will find in alot of cases, that it takes much longer than that to fully recover

In saying all of that bro. I do truly believe that for the people who do actually pct correctly and take appropriate amount of time off, most of them (not all) will eventually not recover if they keep doing this for years and years. Obviously there are exeptions, much like how some guys can concieve on cycle and some cant. Using gear has some very real potential side effects. people need to realise that trt COULD be your life if you keep cycling for years. Not saying it will be, but it shouldn't come as a shock if it happens

I've been cruising with TestE 250 Mg/week since I was 21. I am 48 today, healthy and in good shape. And I don't exaggerate my cycles.

Completely agree bro. People focus too much on their gear and not on their pct. Many people are "on" for way longer than they are "off". Exactly why i don't agree with the time on equals time off rule, because you will find in alot of cases, that it takes much longer than that to fully recover

In saying all of that bro. I do truly believe that for the people who do actually pct correctly and take appropriate amount of time off, most of them (not all) will eventually not recover if they keep doing this for years and years. Obviously there are exeptions, much like how some guys can concieve on cycle and some cant. Using gear has some very real potential side effects. people need to realise that trt COULD be your life if you keep cycling for years. Not saying it will be, but it shouldn't come as a shock if it happens

Bro well put... I also found most bros are cycling too long with not enough pct... and time on = off = bs I agree... should be like this ...
12 weeks on
12 weeks pct
12 weeks off

Bro that’s the golden formula for lifetime cycling ....

I've been cruising with TestE 250 Mg/week since I was 21. I am 48 today, healthy and in good shape. And I don't exaggerate my cycles.

Bro you mean you been on self administered TRT for 27 years ? With test enan 250mgs each week no pct?
... bro you a good case study... tell us more details

In the 90s there was no internet or information on compounds like today. I guess I've just been lucky in terms of no sides. There are several downsides of seeing anabolics as a life style, though. Most women want children some day, or don't understand this way of life.

In the 90s there was no internet or information on compounds like today. I guess I've been lucky in terms of no sides. There are some downsides of seeing anabolics as a life style, though. Most women want children some day, or don't understand this way of life.

In to see if he meant 27 years. If so why? Like I've said all too often (more so if it's actual cruising) show me the gains!

You're either on genuine TRT or not. It's extremely unlikely (but not impossible) that he's had regular blood tests off (cos he's never been off) showing he needed TRT. 99% of those who cruise but do NOT need TRT do so purely for the 'feels' (sense of well being) and not the 'gainz'. Quite simply we see again and again that they are afraid to come off and be something less than they were on. And that's a form of dismorphia.

The irony, given I train to be big and strong (so I 'suffer' from my own want / dismorphia as it were), is that anything I lose when I'm ill (yep), injured (yep) or between cycles (coming up on 2 years since my last one) will be gained back. And that's true of us all.

- - - Updated - - -

i can remember seeing a poll on a bodybuilding forum 5 years ago and 98% said they did not blast and cruise, i find that hard to believe especially today. so be honest how many blast/cruise and those of you who don't what is your opinion of guys that do.

With the aside that most aren't on for life but have a crack at the journey of training, eating clean and being 'hench' for (typically) 2 years or so when it comes to being serious enough to use PED's I'd hazard those numbers are different. However, as ethics and moral issues prohibit real tests and studies we really on peoples honesty. Yeah... no. It's up there with sex research.

Back in the 90s there was no internet or information on compounds like today. So I reached my genetic peak a long time ago, because I never got off.

In the 90s there was no internet or information on compounds like today. I guess I've been lucky in terms of no sides. There are some downsides of seeing anabolics as a life style, though. Most women want children some day, or don't understand this way of life.

Bro so you’re atrophied right? No sperm count? ... that would stand to logic ... I bet it’s still possible to get your endocrine system going...
... bro there was a guy I worked with that did a 2 year pct... after 10 years of cycles ... he was back to 80%...

Bro so you’re atrophied right? No sperm count? ... that would stand to logic ... I bet it’s still possible to get your endocrine system going...
... bro there was a guy I worked with that did a 2 year pct... after 10 years of cycles ... he was back to 80%...

Atrophied? My sperm looks normal, but I can't have children. My penis and testicles look and function normal. But I need Test. Perhaps I could get a prescribtion for trt, but I honestly like it, the way it is.

Atrophied? My sperm looks normal, but I can't have children. My penis and testicles look and function normal. But I need Test. Perhaps I could get a prescribtion for trt, but I honestly like it, the way it is.

bro...i mean your balls like little raisins if you want to be technical...
bro...if you like whats going on, keep going...as long as you enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom