Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you blast and cruise?

tokomatok

Registered
i can remember seeing a poll on a bodybuilding forum 5 years ago and 98% said they did not blast and cruise, i find that hard to believe especially today. so be honest how many blast/cruise and those of you who don't what is your opinion of guys that do.

Things have changed quite a bit in the past 5 years, in that TRT has become much more common and acceptable. So blasting and cruising could be the same as running a cycle and the going back to TRT, if that is the case a very large percentage of people do it. But take the cycles out of the question, and those guys would stills be running the thing year round. That being said, I dont think that if you are able to recover fully then you absolutely should. The fact is that at some point every man on earth will be a candidate for TRT. Personally, I have every intention of being 80 years old, god willing, running 120 mgs of test a week

i can remember seeing a poll on a bodybuilding forum 5 years ago and 98% said they did not blast and cruise, i find that hard to believe especially today. so be honest how many blast/cruise and those of you who don't what is your opinion of guys that do.

Their gains are no better than those who cycle on and off. If they don't need TRT they may well do in the future. Those that do may as well B&C. Plus those that don't save money ;)

in the long run cycling steroids correctly is 1000% better

every single person who hops on TRT (especially overdosing it) and B&C's will DRASTICALLY shorten their lifespan and i'm talking about 10-25 years worth. and i've been doing this shit and studying bloods for 15 years and seen more bloodwork than any person you will ever meet, so if you want to argue with the science then you are hopeless in the first place.

avoid TRT and avoid B&C if you want to live longer and healthier PERIOD. you can cycle steroids for many years successfully with 1 or 2 cycles a year

In the end it is best for your long-term health to not blast and cruise. You want to cycle on and off to allow your hpta time to recover.

I blast/cruise.

As mentioned I think all men eventually when natural levels are low enough and age is right trt is a no brainer...

And same with women, hrt. After menopause women need estrogen
Its a quality of life thing.

Remember trt is injecting bio identical testosterone to normal healthy young levels. Fk aging and getting old and fat and tired and avoiding medical advancements, sounds insane.

If you cycle steroids for many years, you are most likely going to eventually need trt. I don't five a fuck how good of a quality your pct's are. Continually shutting down hpta and trying to restore it is taxing on your system and you simply just don't keep recovering like you used to.

Anyone who decides to start cycling steroids, needs to accept that trt could be your life. If you can't accept that, than don't touch them

If you cycle steroids for many years, you are most likely going to eventually need trt. I don't five a fuck how good of a quality your pct's are. Continually shutting down hpta and trying to restore it is taxing on your system and you simply just don't keep recovering like you used to.

Anyone who decides to start cycling steroids, needs to accept that trt could be your life. If you can't accept that, than don't touch them

IMO bro...many bros stay on too long and do too SHORT pct which is the problem...they spend a lot on steroids and not enough on pct...then mess up their life...i agree with u there...too cheap on pct and ancillaries and then pay for it later with messed up hpta...thats for sure...

bro...while your view has good points bro...i dont agree with you on steroids = lifetime hpta shutdown...its just not fact...i've been cycling steroids for almost 30 years now....

bro...i have kids diff girls...i dont use trt...but have...and have recovered with full bloods to show it...after pct...every time...yes pct gets harder with time, u right there for sure...but steroids arent a TRt road unless abuse...

I think TRT has become much more prevalent the past few years as clinics have popped up everywhere. Self-prescribed TRT seems to be basically the new blast and cruise.

I was prescribed TRT by a doc a couple years ago and before that I had never touched AAS. I do self administer now to save money and have more control over my dosage.

I actually take a lower dose than my doc had me on and try to stay in the mile-high range of normal. Was in the middle of my first blast when COVID-19 hit and I dont have a home gym so now I'm back to TRT dose.

Good suggestions.

Great point above by gearhead. Cycles too long and too often plus PCT's that are too short and not comprehensive. This is why I recommend only 1-2 cycles per year and done correctly.

IMO bro...many bros stay on too long and do too SHORT pct which is the problem...they spend a lot on steroids and not enough on pct...then mess up their life...i agree with u there...too cheap on pct and ancillaries and then pay for it later with messed up hpta...thats for sure...

bro...while your view has good points bro...i dont agree with you on steroids = lifetime hpta shutdown...its just not fact...i've been cycling steroids for almost 30 years now....

bro...i have kids diff girls...i dont use trt...but have...and have recovered with full bloods to show it...after pct...every time...yes pct gets harder with time, u right there for sure...but steroids arent a TRt road unless abuse...

Pretty good point here!

If you stay in the game long enough usually its inevitable unless you're one of the lucky ones that can keep maintaining healthy test levels. Shutting yourself down over and over is going to take its toll. I dont think correct pct is as much of a problem as not taking enough time off is.

Back
Top Bottom