Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of you blast and cruise?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

how many of you blast and cruise?

i can remember seeing a poll on a bodybuilding forum 5 years ago and 98% said they did not blast and cruise, i find that hard to believe especially today. so be honest how many blast/cruise and those of you who don't what is your opinion of guys that do.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Things have changed quite a bit in the past 5 years, in that TRT has become much more common and acceptable. So blasting and cruising could be the same as running a cycle and the going back to TRT, if that is the case a very large percentage of people do it. But take the cycles out of the question, and those guys would stills be running the thing year round. That being said, I dont think that if you are able to recover fully then you absolutely should. The fact is that at some point every man on earth will be a candidate for TRT. Personally, I have every intention of being 80 years old, god willing, running 120 mgs of test a week

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im on trt but i always did pct's, rested, etc... until i started trt

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tokomatok View Post
    i can remember seeing a poll on a bodybuilding forum 5 years ago and 98% said they did not blast and cruise, i find that hard to believe especially today. so be honest how many blast/cruise and those of you who don't what is your opinion of guys that do.
    Their gains are no better than those who cycle on and off. If they don't need TRT they may well do in the future. Those that do may as well B&C. Plus those that don't save money

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    in the long run cycling steroids correctly is 1000% better

every single person who hops on TRT (especially overdosing it) and B&C's will DRASTICALLY shorten their lifespan and i'm talking about 10-25 years worth. and i've been doing this shit and studying bloods for 15 years and seen more bloodwork than any person you will ever meet, so if you want to argue with the science then you are hopeless in the first place.

avoid TRT and avoid B&C if you want to live longer and healthier PERIOD. you can cycle steroids for many years successfully with 1 or 2 cycles a year
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In the end it is best for your long-term health to not blast and cruise. You want to cycle on and off to allow your hpta time to recover.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree on what has been mentioned.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I went on trt at age 38 due to low test. Before that I cycled on and off

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I blast/cruise.

As mentioned I think all men eventually when natural levels are low enough and age is right trt is a no brainer...

And same with women, hrt. After menopause women need estrogen
    Its a quality of life thing.

Remember trt is injecting bio identical testosterone to normal healthy young levels. Fk aging and getting old and fat and tired and avoiding medical advancements, sounds insane.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you cycle steroids for many years, you are most likely going to eventually need trt. I don't five a fuck how good of a quality your pct's are. Continually shutting down hpta and trying to restore it is taxing on your system and you simply just don't keep recovering like you used to.

Anyone who decides to start cycling steroids, needs to accept that trt could be your life. If you can't accept that, than don't touch them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast