Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to mix peptides

molinaer

Registered
I think it is called reconstruction or constitution or something? But when you get the peptides then have to mix. I have used hcg before and it always came with the water stuff. This time my peptides came with nothing, they are powders in vials. What do I need to do now? Can I use the same stuff my hcg comes with? Confused here

order bacteriostatic water, just google that and you'll find a ton of places to buy it. Whatever your hcg came with, yes it's probably the same stuff.

yes, you need bacteriostatic water but the better question is why are you ordering products you have no clue how to use? you should not be doing that man...

I think it is called reconstruction or constitution or something? But when you get the peptides then have to mix. I have used hcg before and it always came with the water stuff. This time my peptides came with nothing, they are powders in vials. What do I need to do now? Can I use the same stuff my hcg comes with? Confused here

Welcome brother , yes you can use the water from hcg , is bacteriostatic water that is used

You have to make sure to buy the right kind of water you need!
Try to find "Bacteriostatic Water for injection", it should say "for injection" or "sterile for injection" on the bottle since there are others out there that are not for injection, like some jugs to clean humidifiers and such.

Bacteriostatic Water is sterile water containing about 0.9% benzyl alcohol that people used to reconstitute powdered medications such as HCG, peptides, Growth Hormone, antibiotics ect ect ect.
Since this sterile water contains some benzyl alcohol it will inhibit the growth of some bacteria.

You can grab bac water at your local CVS or Wallgreens, just walk in and ask for it. Amazon sells it too.

Back
Top Bottom