Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how msny ppl stsy on all year round ?

I stay on year round, not much of a choice really. So I am NOW doing as I was taut "If your going to do something do it right and to the best you can".

Dio

I moved to TRT, blast and cruise, when my off cycle Test came in at 350. My overall mood and life condition have greatly improved, but my recomendation is to always come off, do PCT and watch your bloods. Stay with this approach until father time starts stealing away your youth. For me, I was over 50 when I made the change.

I used to stay on most of the year when I competed
. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do, just started again after a long time away. I don't I will come off in the next 6 months.

Just to drive the point home, regular bloods to see what is going on and how best to proceed. You can get all the info you need for a $50 test at many labs.

I was doing my own stuff 3 years before TRT. Got on TRT, for 5 years with AAS supplement, busted by doc, Test levels too high for him, dropped from TRT program, began using my own stuff full-time.

Back
Top Bottom