Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much aromasin on this cycle?

Fitzgold28

Registered
Hey guys I am doing a 12 week cycle of test E 500mg a week and 50mg of dbol a day for 4 weeks. I'm right now doing 12.5mg of aromasin every 2-3 days and plan on finishing the cycle with winny. is this dosage going to work for me the whole way or do i need to adjust it? i'm 28 years old and 1st cycle

Best advice I can give you is pay attention to your body more than likely you will have to adjust your AI.. especially taking 50mg dbol a day. Nothing to crazy but dbol will aromatize quite well so just pay attention and you should be fine..

Some people are more estrogen prone than others. I'd think 12.5mg eod would be a good starting point, just keep a very close eye out for E related sides.

It can get out of control quickly, especially with a wet cycle. If it was me, I'd probably have to run 12.5mg a day or 25mg eod on that cycle but I know my body and how it reacts to highly aromatizing compounds.

Same thing whitebird and elevenbravo said AI dosage is dependant on you. I can run 1000mg test a week and 50mg dbol a day and get away with 12.5mg aromasin once every 4 days but the next guy might need 25mg a day. I mean a decade ago no one was running AIs they just used nolva to stop bitch tits and had massive estrogen levels.

everyone is different when it comes to ai dosing... thats a standard dose but that doesnt mean it will be for you... you need to do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork

Hey guys I am doing a 12 week cycle of test E 500mg a week and 50mg of dbol a day for 4 weeks. I'm right now doing 12.5mg of aromasin every 2-3 days and plan on finishing the cycle with winny. is this dosage going to work for me the whole way or do i need to adjust it? i'm 28 years old and 1st cycle

Get a mid-cycle blood test to be sure.

Just run bloods mid-cycle and see where your estrogen levels are.

If this is really your first cycle I mean I wouldnt have taken 2 aromatizing compounds because you have no idea how susceptible you are to them and how estrogen prone but thats water under the bridge.

12.5mg/EOD was just enough to keep me in the middle to upper range on 500mg/test a week so if I ran Dbol at 50mg/day id need more than 12.5mg so again its just a starting point.

Back
Top Bottom