Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much cardio on steroids?

farlno29

I wanted to get an honest assessment of how much cardio you are doing when you are on steroids
I'm currently doing deca durabolin, equipoise and testosterone. 300mgs of each

I’m up about 8 pounds but have quit doing cardio. it seems to be really hard to do it. I’m 29 years old and 5’7’’ 186 pounds. I’m big for my height
how do you do the cardia while on steroids is there any tricks

I wanted to get an honest assessment of how much cardio you are doing when you are on steroids

I’m up about 8 pounds but have quit doing cardio. it seems to be really hard to do it. I’m 29 years old and 5’7’’ 186 pounds. I’m big for my height

I do cardio daily on cycles 30min AM empty stomach with cardarine gw and cardazol

well if you are putting on a lot of water weight then imagine how hard it is to do cardio
factor in pumps
factor in increased HR and blood pressure
factor in poor sleep

the only steroid i like for cardio is eq

I don't care. I do cardio on or off steroids daily.

it is the key to staying lean and strong

I do about 2 hours of cardio per day whether on or off cycle but that does not mean you should... im only telling you what I personally do.. my recommendation for most is to do cardio 4-5 times per week, minimum 30 minutes per day but i always feel 45 minutes is a much better way to go about it...

I walk a minimum of 6000 steps a day

Back
Top Bottom