Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does missing the gym affect your day?

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
[FONT=&quot]Recently broke my hand. Been out of the gym for a couple weeks. I always went early in the morning before work. Since the very first day that I've been out of the gym my entire mood has plummeted. I even took the first couple days off work because I was like fuck everything. It's like I'm completely dependent on the gym to function. It's become such a part of my day like brushing my teeth that if I don't do it I feel like the entire day is a wash. So many decisions I make throughout the day are based around my goals. Like what I eat, if I should have some beers with my friends or co-workers after work, if I should get to bed early, etc. When I'm not in the gym I just feel like fuck it might as well eat like shit and live like a shmuck cuz what's the point of eating all this protein if I'm not working my muscles. It's such a mind-fuck lol.

Anyone else get this way?

giphy.gif
[/FONT]

how old are you?

i went through that phase a while back too, there was a period of time that I did not miss a gym day and the longest i went without the gym was 10 days and the first thing i looked into when i moved to a new city was where the good gyms were.

you will mature and realize that there is more to life then the gym. men especially don't multi task well, so prioritizing gym over family or gym over career will have consequences. and unless you are one of the very few who can monetize the time you spend in the gym then you may come to regret it. just ask any gym owner and they will know who those types of guys are, they are the guys they see day in and day out.

I can't sleep as well if I miss training,and mood is affected, you're not getting that dopamine high,suggest doing calesthetics in high volume,lunges,squats,box jumps,and when the hand allows it start push ups,I used to put a towel under my hand when I was recovering from broken bones and force myself through the pain,chin up bro,soldier on

[FONT=&quot]Recently broke my hand. Been out of the gym for a couple weeks. I always went early in the morning before work. Since the very first day that I've been out of the gym my entire mood has plummeted. I even took the first couple days off work because I was like fuck everything. It's like I'm completely dependent on the gym to function. It's become such a part of my day like brushing my teeth that if I don't do it I feel like the entire day is a wash. So many decisions I make throughout the day are based around my goals. Like what I eat, if I should have some beers with my friends or co-workers after work, if I should get to bed early, etc. When I'm not in the gym I just feel like fuck it might as well eat like shit and live like a shmuck cuz what's the point of eating all this protein if I'm not working my muscles. It's such a mind-fuck lol.

Anyone else get this way?

giphy.gif
[/FONT]

Regards your hand - don't forget grip strength is my thing. Give me a nudge if you need advice.

I workout every day even if I'm tired or with injuries..I don't know what to do with myself if I don't.. it's like my escape from reality

Cant stop going to the gym its my true love!

how old are you?

i went through that phase a while back too, there was a period of time that I did not miss a gym day and the longest i went without the gym was 10 days and the first thing i looked into when i moved to a new city was where the good gyms were.

you will mature and realize that there is more to life then the gym. men especially don't multi task well, so prioritizing gym over family or gym over career will have consequences. and unless you are one of the very few who can monetize the time you spend in the gym then you may come to regret it. just ask any gym owner and they will know who those types of guys are, they are the guys they see day in and day out.
33, married, first kid on the way. I'm sure once my son is born my priorities will take a huge shift. But for right now I'm still focused on me and missing the gym just fucks up my day lol.
yea I hate missing the gym
I love training and the gym grind

and I hope your hand gets better
Thanks brother! Gonna try to hit it today and see what I am able to do without hurting myself.
I can't sleep as well if I miss training,and mood is affected, you're not getting that dopamine high,suggest doing calesthetics in high volume,lunges,squats,box jumps,and when the hand allows it start push ups,I used to put a towel under my hand when I was recovering from broken bones and force myself through the pain,chin up bro,soldier on
Thanks bro. Honestly I can work through the pain but when it comes to injuries like broken bones I feel like you really need to just let it heal completely. I'm just afraid to re-break it or do anything that would hinder recovery and prolong the injury.
Regards your hand - don't forget grip strength is my thing. Give me a nudge if you need advice.
Will do brother thank you.

some sort of exercise if you cannot make it to the gym is nice. we need to release that baby batter someway

perhaps doing some body weight exercises at home when you cannot make it to the gym

that gym is your safe space where you can free your mind so it makes sense you would be unbalanced without it. i am the same way, if i don't do SOMETHING everyday i go crazy

Back
Top Bottom