Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much dose of Cardarine for my mother?

Eric_dane

Registered
my mom is 45 year old and I really want to help her lose some weight and get in shape . she is pretty busy everyday but have like an hour in the evening for a 30min to 45 min walk and She is on a deficit diet to lose weight so tell me how much dose should I give her and try if she feels better on Cardarine , is it safe to give ? Btw she is over weight and I really would like to help her lose fat .

my mom is 45 year old and I really want to help her lose some weight and get in shape . she is pretty busy everyday but have like an hour in the evening for a 30min to 45 min walk and She is on a deficit diet to lose weight so tell me how much dose should I give her and try if she feels better on Cardarine , is it safe to give ? Btw she is over weight and I really would like to help her lose fat .

If a strict diet and exercise are not doing it cardarine isnt a magic solution. Its not specifically a fat burner its a cardio booster.

walking 30 minutes and eating in a deficit daily does not work for her because IT DOES NOT WORK! every women on my block does the same shit and they STAY FAT and if anything THEY GET FATTER. remember how everyone was doing that silly hcg diet of eating 500 calories a day? every single person i know who did that is fatter today. 100% failure rate.

why don't you buy her a skype package with me and I will get her on the right track with a consultation. losing weight is more complicated than just eating less and moving more.

20 mg per day is just fine bro... check out esarms.com to get what you need...

She would be fine on it, bit she may need to up her exercise intensity to really see great benefits.

As per ALL my replies to similar posts I prefer to respond to the user themselves. Have her come and ask.

Back
Top Bottom