Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much gains from Test Cypionate alone..?

Blitzkrieg007

Registered
Hey Guyz,

I have a few questions:
1. How much and What kind of gains can one expect from Test Cypionate alone.
2. Is there any water retention or gyno affect from it..?
3. How much gains can one expect to keep after the cycle?
4. What are the other benefits of Test Cypionate?

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to properly run a first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

1. You will gain and keep about 10-15 pounds of lean muscle from a 10 week steroid cycle if you run a proper PCT afterwards.

2. There will be no water retention or gyno if you use an AI (aromasin) with your cycle.

3. You will keep about 80% of the gains if you follower a proper PCT protocol after your cycle (I recommend the perfect PCT protocol).

4. Testosterone will increase strength and muscle fullness.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Muskate gave you a Good Rundown.

I just want to Add, to keep Water Retention to a minimum.

You also need to watch your Diet.

Eat like Shit and you'll get All Bloated.

Eat a Good Balance for your Body Type and you'll keep Water Retention to a Minimum..................................... JP

Hey Guyz,

I have a few questions:
1. How much and What kind of gains can one expect from Test Cypionate alone. You can get pretty decent gains with a testosterone solo cycle. Much will depend on your genetics, diet, training, and rest periods.
2. Is there any water retention or gyno affect from it..? As long as you use proper ancillaries, which is aromasin in this case, there should be no water retention or gyno from a testosterone solo cycle.
3. How much gains can one expect to keep after the cycle? If you will run a comprehensive PCT, such as the perfect PCT protocol, you should be able to keep most of your gains. Therefore, don't cut corners with the PCT, and you will get great results.
4. What are the other benefits of Test Cypionate? Improved libido, increased muscle mass, enhanced metabolism, and many others.

I am in bold above.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to properly run a first steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

1. You will gain and keep about 10-15 pounds of lean muscle from a 10 week steroid cycle if you run a proper PCT afterwards.

2. There will be no water retention or gyno if you use an AI (aromasin) with your cycle.

3. You will keep about 80% of the gains if you follower a proper PCT protocol after your cycle (I recommend the perfect PCT protocol).

4. Testosterone will increase strength and muscle fullness.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

I would also say this highly depends on the person, training, dieting, etc.

I would also say this highly depends on the person, training, dieting, etc.

100% Diet is at the topic the list. If you can follow a good clean diet, a great exercise program, your half way there. Please keep us posted on your choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because test is used in almost every cycle, do not underestimate its conversion into estrogen. It most certainly can cause water retention and gyno. This is why it is so important to take your AI from day 1 of your cycle. I recommend aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. You can get good aromasin from ag-guys.com

Back
Top Bottom