Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much HGH are you using?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How much HGH are you using?

I'm using 3 to 4 iu a day.What is the typical dosage for Pharm grade HGH that guys are using?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    On pharma I was seeing amazing recovery on just 2.5 iu per day. Never ran generic but that would be about 5iu's I suspect.
    Fuck Yo Couch!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    I'm using 3 to 4 iu a day.What is the typical dosage for Pharm grade HGH that guys are using?
    That would be my dream to run gh. Don't think i could afford it to do enough where it'll make a difference. Maybe one day if i find a reasonable source. In your 40's i hear gh is the best. Oh well I'll keep dreaming for now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    pharma like gens 2 iu generic 4-6 iu

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm running 4ius of Sereno now. 2ius in the morning and 2ius in the afternoon

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd love to try HGH, but I'm too afraid that it would be bunk and by the time that one would know it was bunk you would have flushed a ton of money already as I hear it takes months to start seeing the results... hell I don't even know what I would be looking for in terms or results, lol. Until I find a way to get really educated on it AND know that it's legit I'll stick to AAS and SARMS.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    On pharma I was seeing amazing recovery on just 2.5 iu per day. Never ran generic but that would be about 5iu's I suspect.
    HOws that treating you ? Thinking of adding gh but a low dose of 2iu ed while blasting and cruising. What have u noticed from this dose? Surely we know it wont pack on mass. But what about fatt loos, skin apperance,sleep??

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm leaning out.my skin where was dry and old is like a baby's butt.i have new muscle separation in my delts and abs that I've never seen .I'm sleeping great.my wife is on hgh as well we're in it for the anti aging atributes but all the other great sides are awesome as well only do it if your prepared to do it for at least a year

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by the rock View Post
    I'm leaning out.my skin where was dry and old is like a baby's butt.i have new muscle separation in my delts and abs that I've never seen .I'm sleeping great.my wife is on hgh as well we're in it for the anti aging atributes but all the other great sides are awesome as well only do it if your prepared to do it for at least a year

What pharma hgh brand you using, cant decide. I was thinking of just using those click easy pin just to make it simple. I told the wife about the price she didnt care as long as she could get a spa day or two lol Have you noticed the gh gut? That is my only worrie, i dont wanna look like a pregnet man and have my children asking if they are having another brother or sister.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Funny I tried the pen didn't work so well .I got Phizer Genotropin it's simple works well its easy to get as well

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast