Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much to Inject weekly of 3000 mg / 10 ml Sustanon 300?

basstoven

So I posted about this yesterday and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

I just wanted to be sure before proceeding with beginning the cycle that I was using the correct amount weekly.

- I have a vial of 3000 mg / 10 ml sustanon 300

- The syringes I have are 3 ml

This means I should inject 1 ml a week correct?

By the way thanks for everyone I see on here recurring answering my questions. I truly appreciate your help! There has been some debate as I was guesstimating my body fat in recent posts, but just wanted to post an actual picture to see what anyone would say is my rough %. I am a little bit more cut than in the photo currently.

I know, kinda dark but just most recent one I had off hand.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.43.01 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.43.01 AM.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 59
1mL per week would be 300mg per week. I'm not sure what weekly dosage you are wanting though, or is 300mg what you want?

It says sustanon 300mg on the bottle.

I am assuming the regular cycle would be a 10 week cycle so would 1ml be accurate for a 10 week cycle of sus 300?

300 is a good dose where you should be able to avoid high estrogen conversion and still make nice gains...

So I posted about this yesterday and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

I just wanted to be sure before proceeding with beginning the cycle that I was using the correct amount weekly.

- I have a vial of 3000 mg / 10 ml sustanon 300

- The syringes I have are 3 ml

This means I should inject 1 ml a week correct?

By the way thanks for everyone I see on here recurring answering my questions. I truly appreciate your help! There has been some debate as I was guesstimating my body fat in recent posts, but just wanted to post an actual picture to see what anyone would say is my rough %. I am a little bit more cut than in the photo currently.

I know, kinda dark but just most recent one I had off hand.

You don't say how much you want per week.

Back
Top Bottom