Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much rest between cycles?

_cLaSsIc_

Registered
How much time is it best to take in between cycles? Just finished my cycle, and already looking forward to the next one. I feel really fine after this cycle, so not sure I need to take a long break. Maybe a couple of weeks should be enough?

The Basic Rule of Thumb.

Time On + PCT = Time Off.

Plus getting some Bloodwork 4 to 6 Weeks after finishing PCT, that shows No Abnormal Blood Markers................. JP

How much time is it best to take in between cycles? Just finished my cycle, and already looking forward to the next one. I feel really fine after this cycle, so not sure I need to take a long break. Maybe a couple of weeks should be enough?

depends on your goals bro, if you ran a 12 weekn cycle, 8-10 weeks off is plenty

I'm a big fan of the old school approach: Twice as long off as on. Two reasons.

1) Complete recovery by the body (ie: your balls and endocrine system).
2) Allow the body to get accommodated to the new size, weight and 'gainz'.

I've only ever did 2 cycles in one year. All the rest have been for a single competition. One cycle was 16 weeks (too long for me I think). Most averaged 8-12 weeks.

The Basic Rule of Thumb.

Plus getting some Bloodwork 4 to 6 Weeks after finishing PCT, that shows No Abnormal Blood Markers................. JP

This is the classic way that has been used by most serious bodybuilders all over the world for so many years, and there is a reason for that.

if you take a couple weeks off you never came off in the first place.

that isn't cycling steroids, that is just staying on year round.. let's call it how it is

proper recovery of your HPTA will take a much longer time, if you want to preserve a functioning reproductive system you better recover properly

The general rule is time on + PCT = time off.

For example, if you did a 10 week cycle and 6 week PCT, you would want to take 16 weeks off before starting your next steroid cycle.

If you don't want to take that much time off between cycles, you could run a bridge.

The key to bridging between steroids cycles is to bridge with non-suppressive compounds like SARMS. If you bridge with suppressive compounds like steroids, you aren't actually bridging because your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. You are basically just staying on year round then. Not a good idea.

Bridging with SARMS basically looks like this -

1. Run your cycle.
2. After your cycle run a good pct protocol such as the perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. After the PCT protocol, run a SARMS bridge - such as the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol + HCGenerate at 5 capsules/day
4. After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
5. Then wait 3-4 weeks, ideally get blood work done to make sure everything is in the normal range and start your next cycle.

With doing 1-5 you will continue growing off cycle and your natural testosterone production won't be suppressed.

Remember - the key is to bride with NON-suppressive compounds like SARMS

The Basic Rule of Thumb.

^^^^This is exactly what I recommend. So for example a 12 week cycle and 6 week PCT means you should take 18 weeks off before running another cycle and that is assuming blood work is good.

Back
Top Bottom