Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much testosterone is safe for gyno?

Dariade

Registered
I'd like to start a steroid cycle, and have read here that it is best to start off with a testosterone solo cycle. I have seen all the side effects it can cause, and the one that worries me the most is gyno. Do you by chance know how much testosterone will cause that so I can stay below that dosage?

It is really hard to predict, because this is the essence of side effects – they are unpredictable. Obviously, the more testosterone you take, the higher the chances of getting gyno. However, if you use aromasin right from the beginning of the cycle, you should have minimal chances of getting gyno regardless of the dosage.

The Best way to Fight Gyno before doing a Cycle.

Make sure your Body Fat is Low ~ No more than 12%.

Guys doing Cycles with Body Fat Percentages above this will have an Increased Chance of Gyno.
Because the Higher your Body Fat, the Higher your Natural Estrogen.
Then Add in some Test, and increase the Conversion Rate, now you Increase the Chances................ JP

Check out this article I wrote on how much testosterone to inject -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/how-much-testosterone-inject-47671.html

The highest I ever went with testosterone was 1 gram per week. I really didn't see any additional benefits from 500mg/week but I got a lot more water retention and felt like a 'bloated water buffalo'.

In my opinion, the sweet spot for testosterone is 500mg/week. Anything more then that is going to really start aromatizing into estrogen (even with an AI). Instead of increasing your testosterone dosage past that, you would be much better off add in another compound.

Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in your body. It really isn't that great of a steroid. It hasn't been manipulated for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids are.

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle but rather then increase your testosterone dosage higher then 500mg/week, I feel that you would be much better off adding in a second compound.

Back
Top Bottom