Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Time DO You REALLY Take Off In-Between Cycles?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How Much Time DO You REALLY Take Off In-Between Cycles?

Time on equals time off. Right? That's what everyone says. But who are you kidding -- most people don't adhere to that rule. They "bridge" or "cruise" or "blast" or whatever bro science bullshit excuse they can come up with to stay on.

One of the reasons I always preferred short cycles is that it also equalled less time off. So if I did a one month cycle. (And allowed an extra week for the half life to die down) all I had to do was train naturally for 5 weeks -- solidify my gains, and go back on.

In the long run, it paid off. More solid gains and fewer side effects. But most importantly, I didn't have to go months depressed because all my super powers were gone.

Guys do 2 grams of gear, feel like superman for 4 months and then have to go 4 months with NOTHING? That sucks. And let's face it , that's why most guys don't do it.

What's the point of going up and down? Looking and feeling great then looking and feeling like crap half the year. That makes no sense to me.

I know some people will never accept short cycles, even though they've been proven to be effective if you train right, eat right and supplement correctly. Just watch,. I bet they'll be a bunch of posts right here on this thread that will say short cycles don't work. People believe what they want to believe.

But to anyone who's just starting out, all I can say is -- you can listen to someone who is still strong and healthy at 68, or can listen to some 300 pound 35 year old lunkhead who tells you to fill the syringe to the top and do 16 weeks cycles .Of course, he'll look like shit in time and be connected to a dialysis machine when he's 50, but who cares about that? It's so far away.

Just a reminder of getting the most out of this stuff with the fewest side effects. Ask not for whom the HRT tolls. LOL
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So everybody here does time on equal to time off? Or nobody? LOL
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nelson I think a lot of guys take either TOO LITTLE time off or TOO MUCH time off. That's 2 sides of a coin.

What would you rather see, guys in depression and bad shape and hating their life? or being on TRT between cycles? aka self TRT bridge. That's an important question.

I do like to see longer PCT runs, 8 weeks for pct at least with n2generate es, clomid, nolvadex, n2guard, maybe some stenabolic sr9009 or cardarine gw501516. A good long PCT is smarter than shorter ones.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Nelson I think a lot of guys take either TOO LITTLE time off or TOO MUCH time off. That's 2 sides of a coin.

What would you rather see, guys in depression and bad shape and hating their life? or being on TRT between cycles? aka self TRT bridge. That's an important question.

I do like to see longer PCT runs, 8 weeks for pct at least with n2generate es, clomid, nolvadex, n2guard, maybe some stenabolic sr9009 or cardarine gw501516. A good long PCT is smarter than shorter ones.
    I'm not sure of your point. If you're on a TRT bridge, then you're on TRT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I do two cycles a year that are 12 to 14 weeks with 12 to 14 weeks on trt only in between. It also jist happens to work out perfectly mathematically for my year at 26 weeks cycling and 26 weeks off

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I do two cycles a year that are 12 to 14 weeks with 12 to 14 weeks on trt only in between. It also jist happens to work out perfectly mathematically for my year at 26 weeks cycling and 26 weeks off
    A big benefit of TRT is that you're more likely to keep you gains. (And not feel a crash).

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Prefer longer PCT, 8 weeks minimum

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadim Fedorov View Post
    Prefer longer PCT, 8 weeks minimum

So your cycles are under 8 weeks?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Most of mine are - 8 weeks and so I'm having 10 months off between

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice informative post....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast