Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is too much mil/cc for one injection site?

itchycooter

Registered
Stats- 240lbs bf 17% age 40 i've been lift for a long time..... Currently on TRT and I pin every 4 days 1/2 cc and everything has been fine. So i started my tren enanthate cycle @ 300mg/wk so thats 1.5cc or mil of tren and .5 of Test cyp.

I have always pinned in the quads without issue but now with adding the tren i have this severe soreness up 2 days after pinning and not just around the site it goes down my quad a bit, so my question is 2cc in one site too much should I split up in two different sites. I did some searching here and I do now realize i might have been injecting too fast but that aside is 2cc in one spot too much, thanks.

Stats- 240lbs bf 17% age 40 i've been lift for a long time..... Currently on TRT and I pin every 4 days 1/2 cc and everything has been fine. So i started my tren enanthate cycle @ 300mg/wk so thats 1.5cc or mil of tren and .5 of Test cyp.

I have always pinned in the quads without issue but now with adding the tren i have this severe soreness up 2 days after pinning and not just around the site it goes down my quad a bit, so my question is 2cc in one site too much should I split up in two different sites. I did some searching here and I do now realize i might have been injecting too fast but that aside is 2cc in one spot too much, thanks.

2 is not too much... some people love quads and some hate them when it comes to pinning... i dont go near them anymore... there's little room for error there.. try a different site

No, 2cc is completely fine amount in quads.
The problem probably is as stated above is that some people simply can't handle quad shots so you might be better off injecting somewhere else.

2 is not too much... some people love quads and some hate them when it comes to pinning... i dont go near them anymore... there's little room for error there.. try a different site

I am willing to try the glutes but how in the hell do you reach and then inject?

No, 2cc is completely fine amount in quads.
The problem probably is as stated above is that some people simply can't handle quad shots so you might be better off injecting somewhere else.

But prior to the tren I've been injecting in the quads just fine

Trenbolone is a pretty aggressive drug, of all of the compounds out there it actually initiates the most site activity with the lymphatic system and other enzymes and metabolites.. Trenbolone is a no-go for my quads.. I can handle pretty much everything and anything in my quads (aside from primo) but this drug is used and other sites..
I always keep my at 1mL per muscle head.. volume amount is extremely important but what I find to be even more important is an adequate amount of recovery time in between.. don't forget about your VG's, they are good spot to go to and if you get any site irritation you hardly notice because of their location, unlike other muscle groups that we notice on the regular..

Trenbolone is a pretty aggressive drug, of all of the compounds out there it actually initiates the most site activity with the lymphatic system and other enzymes and metabolites.. Trenbolone is a no-go for my quads.. I can handle pretty much everything and anything in my quads (aside from primo) but this drug is used and other sites..
I always keep my at 1mL per muscle head.. volume amount is extremely important but what I find to be even more important is an adequate amount of recovery time in between.. don't forget about your VG's, they are good spot to go to and if you get any site irritation you hardly notice because of their location, unlike other muscle groups that we notice on the regular..

Thank you and to everyone who had answered...so quick also

Thank you and to everyone who had answered...so quick also

anything over 2cc should go in a larger muscle group. you can inject up to 5cc/ml in one of these groups. as a medical professional, i try to limit big injections into the glutes to limit pain.

I've put up to 5cc using 5cc barrels in both quads and glutes depending on the oil volume I'm running....especially if im running long ester masteron along with eq, high dose test, etc. The volume adds up quickly especially if you are pinning just twice a week

Up to 3 in glutes or quads. That’s the highest I’ve went.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I've put up to 5cc using 5cc barrels in both quads and glutes depending on the oil volume I'm running....especially if im running long ester masteron along with eq, high dose test, etc. The volume adds up quickly especially if you are pinning just twice a week
This is true... However I've never pinned more than 3cc's at once.

Keep in mind, if you are susceptible to PIP with certain compounds, the last thing you want to do is hit more than 1 ml of volume in one muscle. Adding volume will absolutely increase your PIP in a linear fashion. Don't want to see anyone end up in the hospital by injecting too much of a substance that causes PIP.

If you compounds doesn't cause you PIP, then I see no issue with 2-3cc per injection site.

Back
Top Bottom