Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much will i gain?

doconnors

Registered
Let's say hypothetically I was to do everything right on a 12 week cycle of steroids, eat perfect, workout consistently 5X per week and do all that other crap how much would you be able to gain in just those 12 weeks and keep from the entire cycle? I am currently 210 pounds and I have been lifting for 5 years.

Everyone I've ever known that had this mindset either gained 30 + lbs of water, or made some decent gains but got so depressed when they came off that they stopped putting in the work and lost it all anyway.

You should really do some research on the different types of compounds and the effects they have. The steroid profiles at the top of the page has a lot of good basic info. You might want to check out sarms too. That may be a better choice.

approximately 12.2339495 lbs and your bench will go up exactly 45.90393248 lbs... SMFH what a ridiculous thing to ask... seriously fng ridiculous... you dont mention compounds, diet, training etc... let me look into my crystal ball here... SMH

If I practice piano for 6 hours a day, how long will it take before I perform a recital at Carnegie Hall?

Back
Top Bottom