Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often cycle off stims?

smit1982

So? how often and how long do you guys cycle off Stimulants like coffee, pre workouts, fat burners to keep them effective? and do you use a non stim preworkout when off?

I never cycle off coffee, LOL...

When I run a heavy stim cycle I don't give it a time frame... I run it until my body is tired. Usually about 3 months.... then I take 2 months off.

I never cycle off coffee, LOL...

When I run a heavy stim cycle I don't give it a time frame... I run it until my body is tired. Usually about 3 months.... then I take 2 months off.

Yah, I am with Mel on this. I drink coffee every day, all day, and never stop, LOL.

As far as fatburners, etc, I usually do them for 8 weeks at a time and then I take a few months off before starting them again..SJ

it depends on your receptors and the dose and goals you've set for yourself. alot of guys abuse stims and once their receptors are shot just up the dose. what exactly are you taking now? also alot of stims on the market are more appetite surprrssors than anything which is terrible for you if you're trying to do anything besides cause your muscles to eat themselves. best bet on stims is don't take anything that doesn't have a breakdown of ingrediants on the label. also if your using stims timing around meals is important. if you can look at your macros and set up a meal plan we can help you w nutrient timing as far as eating goes. I've managed to continue to build lean muscle w body fat under 10% which isn't easy without aas imo. post up what your taking and what your eating. my wife competes and works for gnc, her favorite OTC supp is oxyelite.

ive been having a preworkout, jack3d before workouts and its kinda wearing out.Ordered some n2kts and wondering if I should take time off preworkouts? Also running a bottle adderline(1cap) and forged burner(1 cap) for a cut before summer, which i take in the morning. Finally gotten to between 10-12% bf and want to keep it there but slowly gain. contemplating running shredder stack in july.
8:30
protein shake
9:30-10:30
1/cup egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup oats
veggies and chicken/turkey 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2:00
tuna salad
4:30
brown rice, veggies, some lean meat, 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
6:30
protein shake
7-8
some lean meat, usually some veggies and brown rice/sweet potato/oats/quinoa
1/2 egg whites 1 whole egg

I cycle off stims only when I'm taking a "light week" :D But I don't use the same preworkout formula every time... Right now I have these three that I'm using: AMS Pump Fixx, Redefine Nutrition Finaflex N.O. Ignite and SAN Launch 4350... But I don't use Launch very often because it suppresses my appetite.

Back
Top Bottom