Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often to donate blood while on Equipoise?

luigimaster24

Novice Brother
Registered
Bro's

I'm curious how often do you donate blood to keep RBC levels stable while on cycle @ 600-800mg/ week of EQ?

I don't personally but what Rick says is a good time period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On cycle is actually the best time to donate, and there is no problem giving that blood. It is perfectly safe for the recipient. I encourage everyone to give blood often. It will benefit your own health as well as the potential to save others lives.

if you're worried about the other people, the red cross tests all blood donations twice before administering them to a patient. so "if" your blood is taint, which it won't be, then they will reject the sample. on or off cycle doesn't matter but sometimes I get lightheaded while donating so i tend to wait until I'm not on cycle.

I donated blood one week finish my equipoise cycle and everything with them was fine

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tor Browser

Just do every 8 weeks to be safe if your blood count runs high like mine...Some guys it not an issue.....Also be careful with read meat while cycling it make a difference for me....I love me some meat daily but it so high in iron ....SO play it safe....E8WEEKS

My blood collecting organization tells me when I am eligible to donate.........basically it has to do with whether you donate a pint of blood?? or if you do a double blood cell or plasma or platelets......there are required time limits before they allow me to donate again........one thing I have learned.. and the blood collector advised me.. regarding higher RBC levels.....always for at least one day if not two days prior to donating consume lots of water.. one gallon or more!.. the more hydrated you are, the better donation process works usually......they also will allow me to come in and prick my finger randomly just to see where my RBC level is at......if it's too high my blood collector org. can't take me...then you would need a doc prescription for drawing blood

On cycle is actually the best time to donate, and there is no problem giving that blood. It is perfectly safe for the recipient. I encourage everyone to give blood often. It will benefit your own health as well as the potential to save others lives.

I used to donate all the time until the Red Cross said I was ineligible because of being on trt. They said it was because I would be there as a "therapeutic donor" and I am indefinitely deferred.

I used to donate all the time until the Red Cross said I was ineligible because of being on trt. They said it was because I would be there as a "therapeutic donor" and I am indefinitely deferred.

You have to lie on some of the questions bro, but I never seen one thing on the questionnaire that ever mentioned TRT, and I see that questionnaire every 8 weeks. They do ask you about needle use without a doctors care, and if you answer that truthfully they will turn you down for obvious reasons. Gotta lie on those questions.

you need to lie as rick said.

donating blood is great for you and great for helping others. there are children right now in hospitals who are waiting for your blood to save their lives literally. I was almost one of them myself when I was a kid.

and I assure you that 99% of you will have zero problems.. I've gone to the gym and given blood the same day plenty of times. just make sure you are well fed that day and hydrated and you will feel fine.. really the only sucky part is them pricking your finger and then pricking your arm, otherwise its easy.

There are a series of questions I have to respond to every time prior to them ruling me acceptable to donate, but none ever reference HRT.........they ask like if you've paid for sex, ( assuming prostitution is involved)........ if you're been to certain foreign countries..( some countries have serious diseases so they make you wait for a period of time if you've been there)...it does ask if you've taken any 'injections that are not doctor prescribed'....and they show you a list of prescription medications that if you have taken any recently....they will not accept your blood.......(including aspirin)...but even after all that......they state that your blood donation undergoes a multitude of various testing to determine if it's healthy go give to others!........

Back
Top Bottom