Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often to pin sustanon 250?

gma11

Registered
I have heard so many different ideas. Once a week, twice a week, eod, ed? From your own personal experience how often do you pin and why have you chosen that frequency.

I have heard so many different ideas. Once a week, twice a week, eod, ed? From your own personal experience how often do you pin and why have you chosen that frequency.
Personally, id pin eod with sust to take advantage of the short esters and keep levels balanced as much as possible. Im personally not a big fan of sust tho, for that same reason. Seems too up and down to me but im still fairly new to aas though so a more experienced man might say otherwise.

Sustanon was made for TRT. It just didn’t kick off well in the US. But you can wait longer between pins or you can do less more frequent. Me, I would do it once every 10 days or so.

I don't think like that ever. Every PED I've ever used I look at half lives. So if I took X and x was 12hours I'd use X 2x a day. Check out Sus's (the 250 is only a ref to the amount of mg per ml) half life. There's your answer.

I don't think like that ever. Every PED I've ever used I look at half lives. So if I took X and x was 12hours I'd use X 2x a day. Check out Sus's (the 250 is only a ref to the amount of mg per ml) half life. There's your answer.

huh? sustanon has 4 esters that total 250mg's which each have different half lives

- - - Updated - - -

Sustanon was made for TRT. It just didn’t kick off well in the US. But you can wait longer between pins or you can do less more frequent. Me, I would do it once every 10 days or so.

this is correct. Omnadren is the exact same thing as sustanon. and they use it in europe for TRT. the idea is you pin a large amount LESS frequently.

some of the protocols go with an injection every 2 weeks.

As always, you are right on the mother fucking money, Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eddie Money!

I don't know about "as always," gashred, but, yeah, 1000mgs of sust' is, in fact, one hell of a lot o' sust'; more than what I would ever care to jack.

Eddie Money!

I don't know about "as always," gashred, but, yeah, 1000mgs of sust' is, in fact, one hell of a lot o' sust'; more than what I would ever care to jack.

Yea but every 8 days...the Sus stands for Sustained right? The 4th ester is a very slow release...ok 1000 may be high but 800mg is 100 a day

Sustanon contains primarily long estered forms of testosterone.

It only needs to be injected 1-2 times a week.

the safest bet is to go twice a week... that way you can try to accommodate the four different esters.. there's arguments for each method but if yo uwant to just go with meeting in the middle, then go twice a week

also, i NEVER understand the need to see these big doses of test... it just puzzles me and has for like a decade now... the more i see it, the more my face goes in my palms... 1000 mg of test? i mean, why? for what reason? its just nonsense

the safest bet is to go twice a week... that way you can try to accommodate the four different esters.. there's arguments for each method but if yo uwant to just go with meeting in the middle, then go twice a week

also, i NEVER understand the need to see these big doses of test... it just puzzles me and has for like a decade now... the more i see it, the more my face goes in my palms... 1000 mg of test? i mean, why? for what reason? its just nonsense

I read the 1000mg once every 8-10 days on an article on here...called proper way to cycle sus...it was right below an article about old school cycles with a pic of Mike Metzger...now of course I can't find it

Back
Top Bottom