Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often should you change sites?

Johan pretty

Registered
Hi guys , I wonder how many days should you wait to inject on the same muscle ? I have never done injections only orals , and this will be my first time injecting, thank you.

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

I have detailed photos on all the different injection sites. You want to rotate in as many sites as possible to reduce scar tissue build up. It's not something you have to worry about for a first cycle but if you have been doing injections for a while, you don't want to keep using the same site over and over or a lot of scar tissue is going to build up in that muscle.

I try to wait at least one week before using the same site, and try to use a slightly different area of the target muscle as well. When I'm just doing my TRT 1/2cc per week I won't use the same spot for a month.

for me no more than once every 3 weeks. the reason is scar tissue is a real problem.. think about it you are injecting a metal object through your muscle, what do you think happens to that hole? the body will fill in scar tissue to repair it. so the more you do it the more this happens

obviously if you abuse steroids that isn't realistic. but i don't preach steroid abuse so that takes care of that

The other thing that will reduce Scar Tissue, besides moving your Injection Site around.

Is Not using overly Large Needles, when a Smaller One can do the Job.

I Personally use 25 Gauge x 5/8" for my Quads, and 27 Gauge x 1/2" for my Delts.

I know some Guys use what I call "Garden Hoses" to inject with, like 22 Gauge and Larger.
And that will cause Scar Tissue very quickly................................ JP
P.S.
Here's a Needle Gauge Chart, showing the Outer Diameter of the Different Needle Sizes.
Ignore the Colors, as these can differ with the Manufacturer.

ava-hypodermic-needle_table.jpg

I have so much scar tissue it like pinning a baseball glove. Lol. It's just part of the game.

The other thing that will reduce Scar Tissue, besides moving your Injection Site around.

Is Not using overly Large Needles, when a Smaller One can do the Job.

I Personally use 25 Gauge x 5/8" for my Quads, and 27 Gauge x 1/2" for my Delts.

I know some Guys use what I call "Garden Hoses" to inject with, like 22 Gauge and Larger.
And that will cause Scar Tissue very quickly................................ JP
P.S.
Here's a Needle Gauge Chart, showing the Outer Diameter of the Different Needle Sizes.
Ignore the Colors, as these can differ with the Manufacturer.

ava-hypodermic-needle_table.jpg

What gauge & length do u use on glutes?

What gauge & length do u use on glutes?

I don't do Glutes any more, it's an Uncomfortable Reach these days.

But when I was younger, I did them and used a 25 Gauge x 1" or 1 1/4", if I couldn't get the 1".............. JP

Back
Top Bottom