Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started TRT?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How old were you when you started TRT?

I am debating on if I should get on TRT or not. Iím 37 years old. Ran my first cycle in my early 20ís, used steroids off and on but past few years been on more than half the year, abusing steroids you could say. I tried lots of pctís. My test levels are around 200, my doctor wants me to wait but I want to go on. When did you do it?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I started at 40 years old. Prior to going on permanently I hadn't done a cycle in almost 10 years. I had been using high dose dhea at 150mg every day, which did produce a noticeable difference in how I felt. I knew I wanted to cycle again and build the body now that I never had the discipline to build back in the day, and I knew a single cycle or 2 per year wouldn't do it. That and I just wanted to feel better physically, rather than like I was, where it felt like I was struggling to repair from my physically demanding job and lifting.

It's not a light choice to make. I don't think 37 is too young, but you really need to consider family, wife/girlfriend, children etc. I would take 6 months to research and think about it more since it's clearly on your mind.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I started at 40 and honestly I wish I would have waited. I went to a TRT clinic for a consult because I was having trouble losing fat or gaining muscle and my energy was low. I was an athlete early in life, I was in the military and I've worked out most of my life so I had always been in good shape but at the time something just felt off so I thought I'd look into TRT.

My natural test levels were mid 500s and I still let the "doctor" at the TRT clinic convince me that Testosterone would solve all my problems. They also tried to sell me on HCG, peptides and everything else they sold but all that came with about a $350/month price tag so I just started a basic TRT protocol of 150mg week.

Also worth noting, I had never touched steroids prior to TRT. After a month or so I was feeling better. I was getting stronger and leaner and I thought maybe TRT was a blessing. Then after doing more research and reviewing my bloodwork, I realized I felt better because my doc was overdosing me. My levels were as high as 1200 sometimes.

After about a year with my doc I started self administering TRT and I dialed my dose in to keep my test levels in the 600-700 range, which based on all my research seems to be a pretty healthy number for me.

So now 3 years after first getting on TRT, the thought of pinning once or twice a week for a other 20+ years seems daunting. And what happens if suddenly I lose a source and the government cracks down and I can't get on doc prescribed TRT. I've actually had some anxiety about that and now I keep 2-3 years worth of Test and syringes at all times, just in case.

Your situation sounds totally different from mine and maybe you have abused steroids to the point that you will never recover decent natural levels. Ultimately this is your decision and you just need to give it plenty of thought and do your research. It is a big step and for most guys there is no turning back.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by saEteve View Post
    I am debating on if I should get on TRT or not. Iím 37 years old. Ran my first cycle in my early 20ís, used steroids off and on but past few years been on more than half the year, abusing steroids you could say. I tried lots of pctís. My test levels are around 200, my doctor wants me to wait but I want to go on. When did you do it?
    I dont suggest doing TRT for anyone under 40 unless you have to. Any testosterone replacement therapy is for life so make sure you think hard about it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm 56 and I'm not on TRT

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I started at 38. After a bodybuilding competition I tried recovering for 5 months with no success and test leveks at about 150 so I made the choice and went on. One of the best decisions I ever made.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I started at 40 and honestly I wish I would have waited. I went to a TRT clinic for a consult because I was having trouble losing fat or gaining muscle and my energy was low. I was an athlete early in life, I was in the military and I've worked out most of my life so I had always been in good shape but at the time something just felt off so I thought I'd look into TRT.

My natural test levels were mid 500s and I still let the "doctor" at the TRT clinic convince me that Testosterone would solve all my problems. They also tried to sell me on HCG, peptides and everything else they sold but all that came with about a $350/month price tag so I just started a basic TRT protocol of 150mg week.

Also worth noting, I had never touched steroids prior to TRT. After a month or so I was feeling better. I was getting stronger and leaner and I thought maybe TRT was a blessing. Then after doing more research and reviewing my bloodwork, I realized I felt better because my doc was overdosing me. My levels were as high as 1200 sometimes.

After about a year with my doc I started self administering TRT and I dialed my dose in to keep my test levels in the 600-700 range, which based on all my research seems to be a pretty healthy number for me.

So now 3 years after first getting on TRT, the thought of pinning once or twice a week for a other 20+ years seems daunting. And what happens if suddenly I lose a source and the government cracks down and I can't get on doc prescribed TRT. I've actually had some anxiety about that and now I keep 2-3 years worth of Test and syringes at all times, just in case.

Your situation sounds totally different from mine and maybe you have abused steroids to the point that you will never recover decent natural levels. Ultimately this is your decision and you just need to give it plenty of thought and do your research. It is a big step and for most guys there is no turning back.
    this is great advice here.

i concur with most everyone to don't take this decision lightly. i've also talked about trt on my podcast and why so many people have poor test levels. the main reason is chemicals/pollutants in our environment. just the water you drink is enough to do it.

maybe it is a good thing i don't know but today it is TOO EASY to do TRT for life. 10 years ago it was hard to.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro trt for whimps

that like running small amount of test , either run right way or don't run at all,

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by saEteve View Post
    In my 20's... I had a medical condition that made it necessary.

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím at 35 and still have natural test with good levels. BUT i can tell from my bloods after each cycle and pct they are slightly lowering each time

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast