Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

Just started my S4 dosing protocol 25mg split 2x a day and about an hour after taking it I am getting a crazy upset stomach, it was to the point where it was hard to fall asleep last night and it took about 2-3 hours to subside. I tried both with and without food and made no difference. My S4 is from Sarms1 and I'm running their GW along side with it and the GW is on point as usual. My s4 is a green liquid suspended in some sort of alcohol, not chunky like the GW and of course I trust Sarms1 quality I'm just wondering why this is happening. I have a very strong stomach meaning it never gets upset but this is a whole different level, anyone give me some advice because I'd hate to stop S4 because of this stupid shit! Sooner the better please boys next dosing in 6 hours !

1. GW is a FAR thicker molecule than actual sarms... PURE gw is far thicker and gw is not even a sarm as it is... its a ppar modulator so while grouped with sarms on websites, this is not what it truly is...

2. All PURE sarms are suspended in alcohol... your gw is as well

3. all sarms at sarms1 are color codes... mk is blue, s4 is green, gw is pink/red and lgd is yellow

4. split your doses 4-6 hours apart... i have never heard of s4 causing this in anyone... how long has this occurred? are you sure its not something else?

Yea bro I know I was indirectly backing sarms1 to be honest but I'm going to dose just 10mg at a time to 4-6 hours apart, but yea Im pretty positive it's from the S4 and I can't imagine any reason why.. The pain sets in like an hour later its strange but Ill keep you posted on a lighter dose today. GW is on point and working well and quick!

When I upped my S4 Sarms1 dosage from 50mg a day to 100mg a day for a few weeks, I ended up having to cut it short because of near total night blindness. It was so bad that I literally was getting scared because I'd be in a dimly lit bar talking to someone and I couldn't see their face even though they were 3 feet from me. I'd leave the bar and walk down the street and I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me, scared I was going to trip over something as I walked...driving at night was an adventure...could barely see the lane markers on the road...

Definitely will never up the dose that high again---that shit is nothing to play with and no doubt that the S4 from Sarms1 is legit as it gets

Dylan, dosed 12.5 mg this morning and I can feel my stomach exactly 2.5 hours later acting up I know its from the S4 but at this dose today its much more tolerable. Maybe Ill do this protocol 4x a day and see how I feel until I can do 25mg twice a day. Will that protocol inhibit any of the benefits of s4?

a question..
we are talking alot how to properly dose S4...
but when we have finish the cycle with S4 and other Sarms, we need to stop them without tapering down or is suggested to slow down the dose to the end?

at the moment I do 3 times x day at 25mg then 75mg without a noticeable sides, maybe a slight difficoult to put in focus after an exposure to bright light such a iPhone light LOL

When I upped my S4 Sarms1 dosage from 50mg a day to 100mg a day for a few weeks, I ended up having to cut it short because of near total night blindness. It was so bad that I literally was getting scared because I'd be in a dimly lit bar talking to someone and I couldn't see their face even though they were 3 feet from me. I'd leave the bar and walk down the street and I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me, scared I was going to trip over something as I walked...driving at night was an adventure...could barely see the lane markers on the road...

Definitely will never up the dose that high again---that shit is nothing to play with and no doubt that the S4 from Sarms1 is legit as it gets

yes bro, its a very delicate dosing protocol... you made the jump WAY too big all at once bro... you were doomed by jumping that much at once... its very intricate and needs to be ran with precision and care...

Dylan, dosed 12.5 mg this morning and I can feel my stomach exactly 2.5 hours later acting up I know its from the S4 but at this dose today its much more tolerable. Maybe Ill do this protocol 4x a day and see how I feel until I can do 25mg twice a day. Will that protocol inhibit any of the benefits of s4?

you will still see excellent gains from it bro... obviously, 50 mg is more ideal but i assure you that you are not wasting your time in any way... you will definitely still see results... just ease into it... s4 is VERY powerful and people tend to forget that... ease into it, let your body acclimate and adjust as you go on...

a question..
we are talking alot how to properly dose S4...
but when we have finish the cycle with S4 and other Sarms, we need to stop them without tapering down or is suggested to slow down the dose to the end?

taper?? you run a complete cycle, generally 12 weeks, as that's the optimal time, then you would run a mini pct of 3-4 weeks... upon completion, you only need 3-4 weeks of time off before you can start them again... take a look at my articles and videos... they are hours upon hours worth for you... www.evolutionary.org/sarms

Hey Dylan,

Just got my N2Guard ordered - thanks for the coupon code!

Regarding SARMS dosing: I have been running this continuously all year - SARMS1 Triple Stack 8 weeks, then LGD alone for 4 weeks, and repeat. Have experienced no negative sides, only clean, lean gains and incredible recomping. Do you think I need any PCT in there somewhere, or is switching off to LGD for that 4 weeks sufficient?

Hey Dylan,

Just got my N2Guard ordered - thanks for the coupon code!

Regarding SARMS dosing: I have been running this continuously all year - SARMS1 Triple Stack 8 weeks, then LGD alone for 4 weeks, and repeat. Have experienced no negative sides, only clean, lean gains and incredible recomping. Do you think I need any PCT in there somewhere, or is switching off to LGD for that 4 weeks sufficient?

what your doing is wreckless and wrong man... i would never recommend what your doing... have you done any bloodwork throughout this? this is not wise in any way whatsoever for your overall health... your very lucky sarms are nowhere near side effect filled as steroids but that does not take away from the fact you need rest, even if its just a small amount but how can you ever expect your body to recover? its only a few weeks of recovery time but eventually this will catch up to you and when it does, you won't like the outcome... you can stay on year round as long as there is a small time off but continuously running with no break is extremely wreckless and i really am concerned about your health...

Just got bloods done 6 days ago, all good. And I feel good. But I will take 4 weeks off for every 8 week on SARMS cycle, per your advice. Thank you for your concern. Do you think it's okay to run all 4 SARMS together for 8 weeks if I follow with 4 weeks PCT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got bloods done 6 days ago, all good. And I feel good. But I will take 4 weeks off for every 8 week on SARMS cycle, per your advice. Thank you for your concern. Do you think it's okay to run all 4 SARMS together for 8 weeks if I follow with 4 weeks PCT?

absolutely... you need 12 week cycles here... here is a sarms super stack layout for you bro... just do things a little bit more responsibly and your going to be so pleased with the results... here's the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark www.n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

unleashed/post cycle combo www.n2bm.com
bridge www.n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

absolutely... you need 12 week cycles here... here is a sarms super stack layout for you bro... just do things a little bit more responsibly and your going to be so pleased with the results... here's the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark www.n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

unleashed/post cycle combo www.n2bm.com
bridge www.n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Wow, thank you Dylan!

HOW TO PROPERLY DOSE S4

THE DYLAN GEMELLI METHOD

Okay everyone… I wanted to write this up to make sure that everyone knows how to properly dose S4… As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light… Normally the adjustment period is very quick but can effect some much worse than others. Basically, s4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTAND that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen… 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some people get the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to get up to 100 mg a day with very minimal problems… There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try… The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on s4 is very short (around 4-6 hours) Some people are forced to go to dosing s4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they cannot handle the vision issue… I try to do everything I possibly can to avoid this because I do not want to miss any days of usage…

So, it is important to understand how to dose s4 properly. Some people are content at staying at 50 mg for an entire 8 week cycle. Others, want to increase the dosage but there is a very specific protocol to follow to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum…

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson’s punchout. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down… This is the danger zone… Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because the fcker is still dangerous…

This is the same with S4… You must go 2 weeks at 50 mg… If you get through the 2 weeks with minimal to no vision issues then you past the danger zone… You are safe then to increase your dosage but must proceed with caution… After two weeks you can bump to 60 mg… Now you are testing the waters… You must now stay on 60 mg between 10-14 days… I would say 12 is the safest bet… Then it is okay to increase again to 70 mg if you are able to… I feel like between 70 and 80 mg is the sweet spot however there is benefit up to 100 mg… You should continue to follow protocol of 10-14 days on each 10 mg incremental increase… By following this protocol, you could get up to 100 mg for at least the last week… You should NEVER GO ANY HIGHER THAN 100 mg… As I mentioned, the sweet spot is between 70-80 mg… Every increase needs to be with extreme caution and if the vision issues begin, you know where your boundary is… Some of us are luckier than others in terms of receptor binding… DO NOT BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage… Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing s4.

Hey Dylan... Appreciate all the advice brother really been following u a while.... I finished a course as guidelined by yourself on S4 even 24 hours after finishing I'm still having an issue with vision transitioning from light to dark and vice versas surely I shouldn't still have these side effects right?
Any help would be great. Thank you

Hey Dylan... Appreciate all the advice brother really been following u a while.... I finished a course as guidelined by yourself on S4 even 24 hours after finishing I'm still having an issue with vision transitioning from light to dark and vice versas surely I shouldn't still have these side effects right?
Any help would be great. Thank you

it will take at least a few days... it doesnt just disappear in 24 hours brother

just wanted to bump this thread so people have a good understanding on how to move forward with s4 dosing

Bumped up to 60mg a day after my 2 weeks at 50mg and been running that for 11 days now. Planning on jumping up to 70mg now, can I just bump up to 75mg a day instead of the usual 10mg jump?

Bumped up to 60mg a day after my 2 weeks at 50mg and been running that for 11 days now. Planning on jumping up to 70mg now, can I just bump up to 75mg a day instead of the usual 10mg jump?

I mean u can do whatever you want... the question is should you? I would keep it as gradual as possible as opposed to being greedy with dosing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom