Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

I mean u can do whatever you want... the question is should you? I would keep it as gradual as possible as opposed to being greedy with dosing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Listen to Dylan for sure. He is one of a handful of guys I met that truly know their shit. (All the mods here do).

Bout to start S4; was wondering with liquid suspension do you shake the bottle everytime before taking dose? And also I've never taken androgens in my life only shit I've taken closest is Cardarine, S4, Clen and Laxogenin(didnt do shit). Was wondering is it fine if I start of taking 25 mgs a week like 12.5 mg in am and 12.5 mg in the pm; will I see any results doing that or just rush in and do 50 mg a day splitting the doses in two? Also yall take this with empty stomach or with food?

Bout to start S4; was wondering with liquid suspension do you shake the bottle everytime before taking dose? And also I've never taken androgens in my life only shit I've taken closest is Cardarine, S4, Clen and Laxogenin(didnt do shit). Was wondering is it fine if I start of taking 25 mgs a week like 12.5 mg in am and 12.5 mg in the pm; will I see any results doing that or just rush in and do 50 mg a day splitting the doses in two? Also yall take this with empty stomach or with food?

It makes no difference with or without food... yes you can shake it before each use... 25 mg wont show much. Thats pretty much a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Started Sarm Cycle yesterday.

MK2866 25 mgs

GW501516 20 mgs split

And I will be starting S4 next week or the week after that.

I have clomid for pct. Is that too much or should I add something with the pct? I read that S4 does cause suppression so I wanted to be sure. Thanks for the help.

MK2866 25 mgs

GW501516 20 mgs split

I have clomid for pct. Is that too much or should I add something with the pct? I read that S4 does cause suppression so I wanted to be sure. Thanks for the help.
Clomid is not too much for pct. Just keep it at 25 mg 4 weeks. That is plenty but you should use either clomid or nolvadex for your mini pct.

- - - Updated - - -

This is excellent information that everyone should take the time to read and advanced users should still come back for a refresher as well!

MK2866 25 mgs

GW501516 20 mgs split

Dylan puts up a great post sarms cycle PCT. Check it out.

You will enjoy this stack. You can split the GW but there really isnt a need. You should split S4 though so maybe that is why you are planning to do that. For PCT I recommend a bottle of n2generate es and a low dose of clomid (12.5-25mg per day and no longer than 4 weeks).

MK2866 25 mgs

GW501516 20 mgs split

Add a test booster and cardarine to pct and you're set

Back
Top Bottom