Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

dylangemelli

Staff
HOW TO PROPERLY DOSE S4

THE DYLAN GEMELLI METHOD

Okay everyone… I wanted to write this up to make sure that everyone knows how to properly dose S4… As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light… Normally the adjustment period is very quick but can effect some much worse than others. Basically, s4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTAND that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen… 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some people get the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to get up to 100 mg a day with very minimal problems… There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try… The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on s4 is very short (around 4-6 hours) Some people are forced to go to dosing s4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they cannot handle the vision issue… I try to do everything I possibly can to avoid this because I do not want to miss any days of usage…

So, it is important to understand how to dose s4 properly. Some people are content at staying at 50 mg for an entire 8 week cycle. Others, want to increase the dosage but there is a very specific protocol to follow to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum…

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson’s punchout. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down… This is the danger zone… Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because the fcker is still dangerous…

This is the same with S4… You must go 2 weeks at 50 mg… If you get through the 2 weeks with minimal to no vision issues then you past the danger zone… You are safe then to increase your dosage but must proceed with caution… After two weeks you can bump to 60 mg… Now you are testing the waters… You must now stay on 60 mg between 10-14 days… I would say 12 is the safest bet… Then it is okay to increase again to 70 mg if you are able to… I feel like between 70 and 80 mg is the sweet spot however there is benefit up to 100 mg… You should continue to follow protocol of 10-14 days on each 10 mg incremental increase… By following this protocol, you could get up to 100 mg for at least the last week… You should NEVER GO ANY HIGHER THAN 100 mg… As I mentioned, the sweet spot is between 70-80 mg… Every increase needs to be with extreme caution and if the vision issues begin, you know where your boundary is… Some of us are luckier than others in terms of receptor binding… DO NOT BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage… Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing s4.

Great information for anyone looking to try out S4. A slow ramping of dosage to assess tolerance to vision sides is certainly the way to go to find your best dosage

Very helpful to those who have been hesitant to try S4. This is my favorite sarm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a good, slow tapering up

i guess im different. i started at 65mg (ish) and was able to slowly climb to 90mg in 2wks. But for those who havent used it following Dylan's method should be used.

Awesome information Dylan, will be following this exactly as it is laid out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dylan thank you for the lay out

I love the S4 as well GW so far 2 weeks in pre cycle as well and can not wait to see new marked droppers.....Will be so much easier then trying to fill a 1 ML dropper......I am glumpsy and lazy that way.....

If the half life is only 4-6 hours wouldn't it be better to split s4 to every 4 ish hours? Like you would with albuterol Rather than just am/pm.

If the half life is only 4-6 hours wouldn't it be better to split s4 to every 4 ish hours? Like you would with albuterol Rather than just am/pm.

Read EVERY question I answer on how to split it and you will see that's the answer I always give

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

50mg works awesome for me! Very content to stay there especially because I do feel that I am more sensitive to the vision sides than most. Everyone is different. This is a great product. Will use til I die... would reccomend to anyone

everyone responds to s4 in a different way... it is impossible to decipher before hand how quickly it will bind to your eye receptor... HOWEVER, by following my dosing protocol, the chances of experiencing the vision effects, especially the unbearable type, are much less likely... follow this protocol responsibly so you can enjoy the qualities that s4 provides...

I was thinking of using s4 in my post pct but I want too cut up more would I be better off with their cutting cycle or should I wait

I was thinking of using s4 in my post pct but I want too cut up more would I be better off with their cutting cycle or should I wait

s4 and lgd should never be used in pct... only osta and gw...

I seen post about mini pct when taking it that's y I asked

Tks dylangemelli I'm really green I've learned more in 4 weeks from u guys then i have in 4 years on my own

Back
Top Bottom