Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to properly run anavar

gwbryant1

Registered
I have some questions about how to properly run anavar at 50mg for 8 weeks.

Bear with me, I know some of these questions may sound ignorant or like they are common sense questions. I am new to this and want to make sure I do everything properly. I am 27 and when I was 18-20 I did a few cycles of pro hormones and probably did not do them correctly at all. I don't want to make that same mistake.

I am 6'3" and weigh 220. I am at about 21% bf. I have a relatively decent foundation and still have some solid muscle, but I have belly/lower back fat that I want to lose. I understand anavar helps significantly in shedding belly fat. I also understand it can give you lean muscle mass, but not a crazy amount. My goal is to lower my body fat while increasing muscle mass. I know naturally that can be challenging, you have to have your diet to a tee, but is that possible with anavar to do both at the same time? If I eat a surplus in calories and eat as if I am trying to bulk, will the anavar still assist in shedding fat? Or should I decrease my calories and strictly use the anavar to shed weight and increase my definition? in the past I have done a significant surplus in calories and bulked up/put on some serious size, but I had very little definition. can I do that again while on anavar, but can the anavar helps lean me out while still putting on size?

Also, what are some common sides that people experience that I should be on the lookout for?

Lastly, are there any specific tips/tricks to optimize this cycle and get the most out of it?

21% is way too high for steroids PERIOD. you sure you are that high? maybe post a pic if you want an accurate number

you need to cut down first if that is the case. complete waste of $$$ running any steroid right now

you can run sarms though, completely okay for your situation. GW even by itself will help

I don't know maybe 21% was not accurate. This is current.

1g.jpg2g.jpg

I am definitely going to look into sarms, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the feedback, I will definitely look into sarms. Could you possibly DM me so I can ask you a few questions about them?

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the feedback, I will definitely look into sarms. Could you possibly DM me so I can ask you a few questions about them?

you def have excessive fat that needs to go. you look good for the average american for sure, but for steroids? you got a lot of work to do man

No. Do not eat surplus calories and expect to lose fat with any steroid. Anavar is not a fat burner.
On the side, I started at 20+% body fat and used anavar, tren A, and masteron as a finisher for my first competition. The weight and fat loss was due to my strict diet and dedication as well as increased water intake.
Your journey needs to begin in the kitchen with a pit stop into anavar. You will need testosterone, too.
5721266ad157abc20e72fbd4318a3a2f.jpg

Appreciate the response, nice transformation. And I agree, I am going to see what I can do in the kitchen before anything else

No. Do not eat surplus calories and expect to lose fat with any steroid. Anavar is not a fat burner.
On the side, I started at 20+% body fat and used anavar, tren A, and masteron as a finisher for my first competition. The weight and fat loss was due to my strict diet and dedication as well as increased water intake.
Your journey needs to begin in the kitchen with a pit stop into anavar. You will need testosterone, too.
5721266ad157abc20e72fbd4318a3a2f.jpg

21% is way too high for steroids PERIOD. you sure you are that high? maybe post a pic if you want an accurate number

you need to cut down first if that is the case. complete waste of $$$ running any steroid right now

you can run sarms though, completely okay for your situation. GW even by itself will help

So although anavar can assist in fat loss, it that for people who have very little fat, would I be considered to overweight to get any affect? Is taking any aas at my weight more dangerous or would I just not get much benefit? If you don’t mind, can you tell me why sarms would be better for me than an aas?

diet is key man... if you dont have diet, i dont care what you use, it will never work like you expect or want it to and you will continue to be disappointed... diet is by far the hardest part to not only stay consistent with but to dial in because things change as you age as well... right when you think you have it figured out, something changes etc...

sarms would definitely be the right way to start... i have a very strong layout for you to go with for cutting.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2Generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan I appreciate the recommendation. Can you private message me, I have a few questions regarding arms. I've spent over a year reading about anavar but know very little regarding arms, but from this thread it seems like sarms would be the best bet. Would love to talk more
diet is key man... if you dont have diet, i dont care what you use, it will never work like you expect or want it to and you will continue to be disappointed... diet is by far the hardest part to not only stay consistent with but to dial in because things change as you age as well... right when you think you have it figured out, something changes etc...

sarms would definitely be the right way to start... i have a very strong layout for you to go with for cutting.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2Generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan I appreciate the recommendation. Can you private message me, I have a few questions regarding arms. I've spent over a year reading about anavar but know very little regarding arms, but from this thread it seems like sarms would be the best bet. Would love to talk more

Feel free to pm me

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day

My biggest concern with any performance enhancer is hair loss, gyno and mood changes. I was drawn towards anavar because it seems to be the one with the least of those 3 things

- - - Updated - - -

it says I must have 50 thread post to pm, I only have 14
Feel free to pm me

when the members are giving you a suggestion to get your body fat percentage down lower, that comes with good reason. you have a greater chance of possessing a higher affinity of aromatase enzymes,and having a higher conversion of estrogen along with current high levels of estrogen in circulation. get yourself down to around 16-14%
and if you can maintain that and be consistent then maybe take the plunge. jumping on gear right now where you are currently sitting is not going to be beneficial and you're probably going to waste your time.

Back
Top Bottom