Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to properly run an oral only steroid cycle

muskate

<b>V.I.P.</b>
VIP
This is a topic I see a lot of confusion on and misinformation about so I put up a video. Here is the video link and video description:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

In this video, Trevor Kouritzin explains how to safely run an oral only steroid cycle.

The cutting cycle he talks about in the video looks like this:
Weeks 1 - 8
Winstrol 50mg/day
Anavar 50mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

The bulking cycle he talks about in the video looks like this:
Dbol or Tbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

After both cycles, it's important to run a proper mini PCT.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

As mentioned in the video, SARMS are a great alternative for someone not wanting to do injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Great info. I can see running an anavar and winstrol cycle, but as far as just a d-bol I feel it's a waste of time and money as the gains will be lost fairly quickly, after 3 weeks at least with me I shrink back down.

I am really glad you made this video. I specifically like the way you stress that stacking these orals with test will produce much better results. I also really like that you suggest SARMS as an alternative to guys that do not want to inject. Great lay out even though I am still not a fan of oral only cycles.

Yet another informative video from @muskate! Thanks for the effort - there is a lot of good information, so it is a must to watch video. You can spend 5 minutes of your day with a lot of benefit by watching it.

Great info. I can see running an anavar and winstrol cycle, but as far as just a d-bol I feel it's a waste of time and money as the gains will be lost fairly quickly, after 3 weeks at least with me I shrink back down.

It's true. That's why I recommend using a testosterone base with the cycle in the video but some people will do what they want regardless of what suggestions/advice you give them.

It's true. That's why I recommend using a testosterone base with the cycle in the video but some people will do what they want regardless of what suggestions/advice you give them.

I noticed in the video you mentioned that it's possible to even do a testosterone base that's a SARM rather than injectable... which one would you recommend?

Can anyone recommend good sarms to substitute if you're not injecting?

I was thinking of doing a cycle of dbol 50mg a day, aromasin 10mg eod, n2guard 7 caps a day...

maybe adding either cardarine or ostarine? maybe anabolicum?

I don't see a need for a video like this. It's like making a "Don't do drugs" video but at the end you teach the kids how to smoke crack bc they are "going to do it anyway". Not talking shit or mean any disrespect, just my opinion on the matter. Oral only are typically what people who are young and uneducated or scared of needles. Regardless of which one, they shouldn't be using gear to begin with...

Back
Top Bottom