Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how To properly switch from prop too e midcycle?

Naturallyhard

Only have enough prop for 4 weeks then switching over too e! On my 3rd week should only do 250 mg of prop Ed and one 250 mg of e? So when I carry over to e it already kicked in?

Only have enough prop for 4 weeks then switching over too e! On my 3rd week should only do 250 mg of prop Ed and one 250 mg of e? So when I carry over to e it already kicked in?

You could... think about it... BUY SOME MORE.

the longer ester will take weeks to reach peak levels so there will be a dropoff, not the most optimal way to run a cycle but it isn't the end of the world either

Well no. But roid cycles rarely are lol.

To me if you can afford to have internet access in order to ask the question then you can probably afford to (or can save up to) buy what you need. Do a cycle properly. Not half assed and based on what you found in a drawer. And don't talk about 'that guy I get them from' when we've PSL etc able to supply what you need.

as pointed out, the simplest thing to do is buy more and never start another cycle again without having everything on hand... otherwise you shouldve started test e by now for the switch... its just not a very optimal thing to be doing

Honestly I don't even like helping the guys who post with the 'this is what I have'. It doesn't exactly smack of careful planning, research into the best way to gain, get strong or lose fat now does it.If you're gonna be half assed about drugs you INJECT INTO YOUR BODY lord only knows how strict you're gonna be with diet or training. And it's rare that the cycle needs to start right now rather than in a week or two when you've got it all ready.

This was not planned properly and shouldn't be done. If you're that far in it's too late to switch and get concentrations up in time. Buy more prop from a domestic source so you can get it quick.

Didn’t start yet guys!

This was not planned properly and shouldn't be done. If you're that far in it's too late to switch and get concentrations up in time. Buy more prop from a domestic source so you can get it quick.
I already spent all my money! I have two bottles of prop and two bottles of e!

I already spent all my money! I have two bottles of prop and two bottles of e!
Well it's far from optimal. I'd taper off the test p while adding in the test e keeping weekly dosage the same. That's about all you can do with what you have. Like I said. Not optimal at all and your cycle will suffer because of it

Why will my cycle suffer?

Well it's far from optimal. I'd taper off the test p while adding in the test e keeping weekly dosage the same. That's about all you can do with what you have. Like I said. Not optimal at all and your cycle will suffer because of it
What about frontloading it
250 mg of test prop Everweek,With 500 mg of test e a week tues/Thursday I have enough test to front load it?
And then stop prop at week 4 would that be better

^ So you would be taking 750mg of test a week? I think that's completely unnecessary.
Again, it's insane you want to even do this cycle yet you've ran out of money. Do you even have your pct drugs? What about on cycle support?

Yah I’ve got everything pct to ai!

^ So you would be taking 750mg of test a week? I think that's completely unnecessary.
Again, it's insane you want to even do this cycle yet you've ran out of money. Do you even have your pct drugs? What about on cycle support?
I have everything necessary just looks like I bought a little extra test than I need from my research switching esters will be 3-4 weeks of unstable bloods! And it would be best for results to just go with 750 mg for 4 weeks and front load it! Instead of switching midway!

What about frontloading it
250 mg of test prop Everweek,With 500 mg of test e a week tues/Thursday I have enough test to front load it?
And then stop prop at week 4 would that be better
No that would bot be good st all. You'll just increase side effects and myostatin which will stall your gains out quicker. Like I said keep total weekly mg the same running less test p each week and more test e

Mine as well kill myself life is to hard!

No that would bot be good st all. You'll just increase side effects and myostatin which will stall your gains out quicker. Like I said keep total weekly mg the same running less test p each week and more test e
Man is this ship hard! So your telling me if blast 750 mg of test prop and e for 4 weeks I won’t gain, and saying it would be better to split test prop and test dosage 50/50(250 prop/250 e) for first 4 weeks?

Man is this ship hard! So your telling me if blast 750 mg of test prop and e for 4 weeks I won’t gain, and saying it would be better to split test prop and test dosage 50/50(250 prop/250 e) for first 4 weeks?
Yes I'd run it like that and slowly increase the test e at the same rate you decrease the test p each week stayimg at 500mg total. Like maybe going to 350 test e 150 test p week after, etc

Back
Top Bottom