Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Raise Low Estrogen?

Wolf

Registered
I just did blood work and my estrogen level is 12 pg/ml. I'm on my 7th week of cycle test e 500 mg a week. What can I take or do to raise my low estrogen?

I just did blood work and my estrogen level is 12 pg/ml. I'm on my 7th week of cycle test e 500 mg a week. What can I take or do to raise my low estrogen?

I just replied to your other post as well. How much AI are you taking? If a low dose of AI is tanking your Estrogen and you Test level is only 450 on 500mg a week, that really leads me to believe you have fake gear.

You're basically taking AI unnecessarily. Stopping AI should increase your E.

I think I would stop taking everything for right now until you find out what's going on with your gear

I just replied to your other post as well. How much AI are you taking? If a low dose of AI is tanking your Estrogen and you Test level is only 450 on 500mg a week, that really leads me to believe you have fake gear.

You're basically taking AI unnecessarily. Stopping AI should increase your E.

I think I would stop taking everything for right now until you find out what's going on with your gear
I can explain, I thought my estrogen levels were high, my mistake. I didnt wait and took AI’s. Yes I made a mistake. My estrogen levels were low and I made them go lower. I was just wondering if there is any way to raise them up faster instead of just waiting it out. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

just like i posted in your other thread... STOP USING STEROIDS

Just like I said in my last post reply, you're useless.

I can explain, I thought my estrogen levels were high, my mistake. I didnt wait and took AI’s. Yes I made a mistake. My estrogen levels were low and I made them go lower. I was just wondering if there is any way to raise them up faster instead of just waiting it out. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

im giving you the best advice you can get, thats far from useless... im trying to help you just restart all of this and learn how to do things the right way and THEN run your cycle...

im giving you the best advice you can get, thats far from useless... im trying to help you just restart all of this and learn how to do things the right way and THEN run your cycle...

^Truth

I know it comes off as harsh man but these dudes like Dylan and Steve that have been doing this for years have probably watched several guys fuck up their lives by doing stupid shit.

Screwing around with your hormones can fuck you up for life. Not only physical problems with your reproductive health, heart, prostate, liver, etc. but it can cause severe psychological and emotional issues when your hormones are out of whack.

You gotta have thick skin on here bro and realize that 90% of the people here are looking to help you and not flame you.

Stop taking anti-es is a good start usually.

- - - Updated - - -

If you insult the mods you're asking for a time out. Do it one more time - I dare ya

Welcome to the joys of steroid use!
U will live and learn to tell the tale, or whither in despair as u miserably efail...

Its kinda like lsd in the end.... We're all failed seekers, thinking that some one or somthing is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

It goes deeeep yup..

You took estrogen suppressants and now your estrogen is too low and you want to know what to do? I have no idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, 12 ngs isn't that low but if you wanted to raise estro, take blue cohosh and eat some tofu.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, 12 ngs isn't that low but if you wanted to raise estro, take blue cohosh and eat some tofu.

U could ease off on ai, maybe pop a few dbol.
But then u may must roller-coaster if ur not careful so yeh..

Stick with low test, hi tren.

Back
Top Bottom