Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: How To Raise Low Estrogen?

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    How To Raise Low Estrogen?

    I just did blood work and my estrogen level is 12 pg/ml. I'm on my 7th week of cycle test e 500 mg a week. What can I take or do to raise my low estrogen?

  2. #2
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I just did blood work and my estrogen level is 12 pg/ml. I'm on my 7th week of cycle test e 500 mg a week. What can I take or do to raise my low estrogen?
    I just replied to your other post as well. How much AI are you taking? If a low dose of AI is tanking your Estrogen and you Test level is only 450 on 500mg a week, that really leads me to believe you have fake gear.

    You're basically taking AI unnecessarily. Stopping AI should increase your E.

    I think I would stop taking everything for right now until you find out what's going on with your gear

  3. #3
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,899
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    just like i posted in your other thread... STOP USING STEROIDS





  4. #4
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    I just replied to your other post as well. How much AI are you taking? If a low dose of AI is tanking your Estrogen and you Test level is only 450 on 500mg a week, that really leads me to believe you have fake gear.

    You're basically taking AI unnecessarily. Stopping AI should increase your E.

    I think I would stop taking everything for right now until you find out what's going on with your gear
    I can explain, I thought my estrogen levels were high, my mistake. I didnt wait and took AIís. Yes I made a mistake. My estrogen levels were low and I made them go lower. I was just wondering if there is any way to raise them up faster instead of just waiting it out. Thank you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    just like i posted in your other thread... STOP USING STEROIDS
    Just like I said in my last post reply, you're useless.

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,899
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I can explain, I thought my estrogen levels were high, my mistake. I didnt wait and took AIís. Yes I made a mistake. My estrogen levels were low and I made them go lower. I was just wondering if there is any way to raise them up faster instead of just waiting it out. Thank you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just like I said in my last post reply, you're useless.
    im giving you the best advice you can get, thats far from useless... im trying to help you just restart all of this and learn how to do things the right way and THEN run your cycle...





  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    im giving you the best advice you can get, thats far from useless... im trying to help you just restart all of this and learn how to do things the right way and THEN run your cycle...
    ^Truth

    I know it comes off as harsh man but these dudes like Dylan and Steve that have been doing this for years have probably watched several guys fuck up their lives by doing stupid shit.

    Screwing around with your hormones can fuck you up for life. Not only physical problems with your reproductive health, heart, prostate, liver, etc. but it can cause severe psychological and emotional issues when your hormones are out of whack.

    You gotta have thick skin on here bro and realize that 90% of the people here are looking to help you and not flame you.

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,131
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    see other thread. your gear is underdosed so that is why your E is low
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  8. #8
    Big Daddio Admin RickV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    226
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I just did blood work and my estrogen level is 12 pg/ml. I'm on my 7th week of cycle test e 500 mg a week. What can I take or do to raise my low estrogen?


    Stop taking anti-es is a good start usually.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

    Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

    Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

    Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,155
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    I can explain, I thought my estrogen levels were high, my mistake. I didnt wait and took AIís. Yes I made a mistake. My estrogen levels were low and I made them go lower. I was just wondering if there is any way to raise them up faster instead of just waiting it out. Thank you.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just like I said in my last post reply, you're useless.
    If you insult the mods you're asking for a time out. Do it one more time - I dare ya

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  10. #10
    Aussie VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,811
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome to the joys of steroid use!
    U will live and learn to tell the tale, or whither in despair as u miserably efail...

    Its kinda like lsd in the end.... We're all failed seekers, thinking that some one or somthing is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

    It goes deeeep yup..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •