Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run primobolan

jidin

what is the best way to run primobolan when it comes to not just stacking but also when you're supposed to inject it. I was reading some threads and nelson montana was saying that primo kicks in right away after just a few days. Does this mean it is okay to run it say 3 or 4 weeks or is that silly?
constructive criticism on below cycle
this is going to be a bigger cycle than I usually do
I’m 5’11’’ 206 pounds and 12% body fat

what is the best way to run primobolan when it comes to not just stacking but also when you're supposed to inject it. I was reading some threads and nelson montana was saying that primo kicks in right away after just a few days. Does this mean it is okay to run it say 3 or 4 weeks or is that silly?

primobolan better at 300mgs/week solo with winstrol

no Nelson Montana is a fool. and he was banned off the forum for having affairs with other members and then lying about it.

Members have affairs with each other? WTF. Anyway, you're saying that Primo doesn't kick in right away? If so, then you are the fool.

Primo takes 4 weeks to kick in. So using it 4 weeks only is a waste

Those are the facts.

Start with our articles on it for basic info

Back
Top Bottom