Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to run tb500

AKcharley

Registered
Does anyone have experience with this peptide tb500 and how to run it? Effects? Sides? I was reading and people are saying to run it 4-5 weeks and use up to 5mg a week split into 2 injections. Then lower the dosage and then do it twice a month. How long if I followed this protocol would I be able to run it?

generally there is a loading phase and a maintenance phase... everyone is different on how they do this... what i generally recommend is the first 4 weeks, to run it twice a week at 5 mg each dose.. then for maintenance 2-5 mg once a week for at least 4-8 weeks...

Does anyone have experience with this peptide tb500 and how to run it? Effects? Sides? I was reading and people are saying to run it 4-5 weeks and use up to 5mg a week split into 2 injections. Then lower the dosage and then do it twice a month. How long if I followed this protocol would I be able to run it?

The way i did works amazing : Put 2ml water on bottle and inject 10iu on insulin syringe 2x per day ( one bottle last 10 days )

Back
Top Bottom