Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Little goes on a long way and keeps sides down to nothing for me. High doses will give you freakish results but I don't want to hurt my body that much.

Man, the harsh sides of Tren don't seem worth it for anyone that's not a pro or at least a seasoned BB. Definitely don't know why AAS newbies would use it before self-experimenting with other milder compounds first.

Haven't used higher doses of tren in a few years.
So just started 100mg Ed tren ace, 75mg tbol, 200mg test. Homebrew.
Cabergoline.
So far I feel fucking amazing. A new man... I forgot how good this is...
This is what makes a man a man. The thinking and thought processing is astounding, instantly know how to talk and charm girls again, 700mg of tren makes me who I am.

Mine you iv been blasting/cruising 7 years. First several years every cycle was tren 10 weeks, barely 3 weeks of cruise, then tren. So I mentally became tren, my identity.
I finally have my identity back... Fuck sake. Just have to be on decent amount of tren.
Even my own mother said, wow, whatever ur taking right now just stick with it. Cause I hadn't been best for a a while /Meds ect.

Fuck yeh. I'll take tren till it kills me. Cause if I'm not on it I'm Fucking depressed and dnt know who I am. On it, holy shit! It's like a flip switch but I'm 100x better in every way.
Yehhh tren.... Just for the mindset... Even if it didn't give me gains, I'd still take it just for the mentality and the person I become.

Back
Top Bottom