Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How SAFE are SARMS for women

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How SAFE are SARMS for women

I experienced problems with aas. 1 month of primo deepened my voice and Iím still working on improving it. Iíve been off any supplement for 3 months and although I hated the side effects I loved the gain and the results I was getting. Iím wondering, although my voice isnít back to its 100% normal, would I be able to still use a SARM like ostarine at a low dose? I was talking to my endocrinologist, he told me there are many conversions that happen when we take hormones and sarms arenít always accurate with how they are selective on androgen receptors. He also said thereís still a lot of unknown with them, so thatís why Iím here asking you guys, the people who may have had first hand experience with them (preferably women?) is sarms4sale really trustworthy? Does ostarine have the least androgenic activity?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Use legit and real sarms and they are safe
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Body4444 View Post
    I experienced problems with aas. 1 month of primo deepened my voice and Iím still working on improving it. Iíve been off any supplement for 3 months and although I hated the side effects I loved the gain and the results I was getting. Iím wondering, although my voice isnít back to its 100% normal, would I be able to still use a SARM like ostarine at a low dose? I was talking to my endocrinologist, he told me there are many conversions that happen when we take hormones and sarms arenít always accurate with how they are selective on androgen receptors. He also said thereís still a lot of unknown with them, so thatís why Iím here asking you guys, the people who may have had first hand experience with them (preferably women?) is sarms4sale really trustworthy? Does ostarine have the least androgenic activity?
    My wife is currently using Ostarine with zero sides. She loving it so far and has already had changes in just a few weeks. Taking 10mg a day right now and will probably bump it in about 3-4 weeks. She is using Euro-Pharmacies who is a sponsor on this forum.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Most sarms were developed for use by BOTH sexes

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you will not have any issues with sarms as a female... the only ones i would avoid are s23 and yk11.. other than that, you would have no issue

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SARMs are great for women because the will provide the anabolic effects without the androgenic ones.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    you will not have any issues with sarms as a female... the only ones i would avoid are s23 and yk11.. other than that, you would have no issue
    Agreed and i think Rad-140 is another one women should avoid. It can cause virilization along with other unwanted side effects.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    Agreed and i think Rad-140 is another one women should avoid. It can cause virilization along with other unwanted side effects.
    as long as the dose is kept low, that would not happen whatsoever... the problem with rad is often times its recommended too high for women... i tend to not really recommend it for women though... i stick with gw, mk2866, s4 and sr9009 for women mainly... women REALLy do well with those four.. im a cautious person with dosing and use in general but especially so with women, maybe to a fault but fuck sake, id rather be much safer than sorry and women just dont need as much etc... they get great results with minimal amounts... you can always move up if need be but if you start too high then its a mess... i like to avoid those situations as much as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    as long as the dose is kept low, that would not happen whatsoever... the problem with rad is often times its recommended too high for women... i tend to not really recommend it for women though... i stick with gw, mk2866, s4 and sr9009 for women mainly... women REALLy do well with those four.. im a cautious person with dosing and use in general but especially so with women, maybe to a fault but fuck sake, id rather be much safer than sorry and women just dont need as much etc... they get great results with minimal amounts... you can always move up if need be but if you start too high then its a mess... i like to avoid those situations as much as possible...
    I agree safety is number one with any of this

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I really want to try ostarine this time around because I do hear good things. My last couch directed me to dive right into things and after my voice I dumped him. Since then honestly Iíve been recovering my voice back because I quit (the primo) immediately and went through speech therapy. Itís been 3 months since and Iíd say Iím 75% recovered in my voice, Iím not sure if Iíll ever reach 100%? But since my voice is important to me should I stay off any sort of sarm considering it may touch on my androgens? Would you think my body is extra sensitive right now and might be affected by a sarm in this case? I know you donít have all the answers but Iíve noticed you may have more insight on the topic of sarms compared to others so sorry I picked you to answer such a crazy question! Itís a difficult variable to consider, so i wonder maybe if Any women have come to you after side effects from other anabolics asking if a sarm would worsen it? The women PED world is so suspicious and lowkey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast