Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How soon to start var?

Body4444

Registered
Hey guys
You’ve all been so helpful and informative, honestly I couldn’t thank you guys enough for the replies

So considering my sides with primo I discontinued use immediately and it’s been about 2 weeks since I’ve taken it. I’ve been waiting to get it out of my system. But I’ve only gotten a month use out of the primo, and I wanted to cycle a full length for my bulk.
I’m going to switch to var 10mg but how long should I wait before I can start taking that? Is 2 weeks fine or should I give it another whole 2 weeks before putting something new in me? I’m thinking of stacking the var with lgd and s23 that I just ordered from sarms4sale (thanks for the sources btw!)

- - - Updated - - -

PS was Thinking of giving the var a run of 8 weeks then pct

- - - Updated - - -

PS was Thinking of giving the var a run of 8 weeks then pct

What were your sides with primo? What else are you running? 10mg is a very low dose of Anavar. My wife takes more than that prescribed from the TRT doc.

The primo started to give me hoarseness in my voice so I stopped immediately but it was injectable 50mg. The other part is I trusted a coach that I possibly shouldn’t have, so who knows if the primo was legit primo.. however since stopping my voice is improving slowly I think, I’m just not sure if I should wait until it’s 100% to switch over? This time around I have a legit source

I missed the original thread so I wasn't aware you were female. With that said 10mg var is a good starting point. Are you taking low dose test also or was it just the primo? At that level of Var you can run it a good while as long as your bloods are good.

that was definitely not primo... as a female, you shouldnt use s23...

As a female why shouldn’t I use s23? I know it’s suppressive, but I thought that’s what would make a guy stay away from it. Shit I just ordered some from sarms4sale along with lgd.. should I grab gw and s4 instead?

As a female why shouldn’t I use s23? I know it’s suppressive, but I thought that’s what would make a guy stay away from it. Shit I just ordered some from sarms4sale along with lgd.. should I grab gw and s4 instead?

theres just not enough info on it pertaining to women.. ive seen mixed results... it should help females with sexual desire but there's a possibility of male characteristics and menstrual issues... you can take it if you want but i would half the dose and just be very cautious with it...

theres just not enough info on it pertaining to women.. ive seen mixed results... it should help females with sexual desire but there's a possibility of male characteristics and menstrual issues... you can take it if you want but i would half the dose and just be very cautious with it...

Understandable I guess I’d be better off saving it for a future cycle so I don’t end up with sides and wonder if it’s the var or the s23. Along with var 10mg and lgd 10 mg what should I add for a lean bulk? Or. Can I just use these 2 variables and see efficient gains

Understandable I guess I’d be better off saving it for a future cycle so I don’t end up with sides and wonder if it’s the var or the s23. Along with var 10mg and lgd 10 mg what should I add for a lean bulk? Or. Can I just use these 2 variables and see efficient gains
I think you are pretty much good for your lean bulk with var and lgd

Back
Top Bottom