Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to stack test and tren

iamlegenzz

Newbie Brother
Registered
want to run a cycle with trenbolone enanthate, and testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks.

my stats:
Height:5'7"
Weight:190
Body Fat:18%
Training Experience: 2 years

I want to run test 800mg, tren 200m (all weekly doses).

How about PCT?

Your body fat is a little high. How many cycles have u ran before?

---I've done my turn of killing. Time to start living---

2 years of training = no steroids
18% BF = no steroids

Just my opinion...

Anyway, if you want to cycle, I wouldn't be looking at tren. It's very harsh. Also, 800mg of test alone is going to make you an estrogen balloon, especially at 18%. Adding tren to the equation would really bring on the sides

I my opinion drop some bf first with some SARms and a good diet and after that you can run some aas that way you going to see a better progress my brother

I don't know your cycle history, but maybe try dieting down with some sarms and GW then running a test e cycle of 400-500mg EW

want to run a cycle with trenbolone enanthate, and testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks.

my stats:

How about PCT?

With these stats you shouldn't be looking at steriods. Its better you drop a little bodyfat and continue to train. Do a few runs with sarms bro.. its a great introduction into steriods the results are awesome.

1-12 GW Cardarine 20mg ED Sarms1.com
1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED Sarms1.com
HCGENERATE N2BM.com
Liquidex N2BM.com
N2Guard N2BM.com
PCT
HCGENERATE ES N2BM.com

This would be a great cycle for you.. the GW will burn that fat off easy and Ostarine will help you build some lean body mass and also help burn visceral fat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

With these stats you shouldn't be looking at steriods. Its better you drop a little bodyfat and continue to train. Do a few runs with sarms bro.. its a great introduction into steriods the results are awesome.

HCGENERATE N2BM.com
Liquidex N2BM.com
N2Guard N2BM.com
PCT
HCGENERATE ES N2BM.com

This would be a great cycle for you.. the GW will burn that fat off easy and Ostarine will help you build some lean body mass and also help burn visceral fat.

Couldn't have said it better GoW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren a bit higher and test a lot lower if you get to the point where you need tren in your repertoire. That's for vets who've exhausted other options. Your 1st cycle, after cutting with sarms, should be test only.

When you do drop enough body fat, you really don't wanna start with tren bro. That's like the first day snowboarding and hitting up a double black diamond. Just run strait up test e and see how you react to that. You will still be surprised at your gains. If your going to be stubborn, than start the doses at; test 250 a week, tren 375 a week. Those doses you were talking about are just nuts for a first timer ... actually nuts for anybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HCGENERATE N2BM.com
Liquidex N2BM.com
N2Guard N2BM.com
PCT
HCGENERATE ES N2BM.com

This is the way to go here along with a good diet. With two years training and your stats you are not ready for steroids....ESPECIALLY tren.

my stats:

How about PCT?

IF you do end up running tren, and I AM NOT ADVISING THAT YOU DO! ... but IF you do, run it with sustanon rather than test e or c. I really like the tren/sust combo. I ran it at 250/375 sust/tren and gained 20 pounds in 3 weeks. But seriously bro. Sick with test e just to see how you react to the compound... if your first cycle is a stack, and you start getting horrible sides, you won't be able to tell which dose to change, cause you don't know what is doing what do your body.

IF you do end up running tren, and I AM NOT ADVISING THAT YOU DO! ... but IF you do, run it with sustanon rather than test e or c. I really like the tren/sust combo. I ran it at 250/375 sust/tren and gained 20 pounds in 3 weeks. But seriously bro. Sick with test e just to see how you react to the compound... if your first cycle is a stack, and you start getting horrible sides, you won't be able to tell which dose to change, cause you don't know what is doing what do your body.

What is your science behind this bro?

at 5'7 190, you have a pretty good base my man.. even with 18% body fat. You're not too far off.

What is your cycle history?

I'd spend the next month or two training hard, with a good diet and you will be ready to go on cycle. 18% isn't horrible, but I think you would like your results a lot better if your body fat was a bit lower before starting.

You could pick up some GW-50 from SARMS1, and run that for a while. It is really great for cutting fat, and overall performance. It is also anti-catabolic and increases nitrogen retention.. so it's not like you would be wither away. You'd be able to put on some muscle with it too, if your diet and training or on point.

at 5'7 190, you have a pretty good base my man.. even with 18% body fat. You're not too far off.

What is your cycle history?

I'd spend the next month or two training hard, with a good diet and you will be ready to go on cycle. 18% isn't horrible, but I think you would like your results a lot better if your body fat was a bit lower before starting.

You could pick up some GW-50 from SARMS1, and run that for a while. It is really great for cutting fat, and overall performance. It is also anti-catabolic and increases nitrogen retention.. so it's not like you would be wither away. You'd be able to put on some muscle with it too, if your diet and training or on point.

Very nicely stated. I bet that he'll drop a solid 5% if he runs the sarms and has a knowledgeable person on this board put together a comprehensive diet focusing on a healthy caloric deficit. I would be glad to help you with this. Then in 8 weeks you'll be very happy with the way you look... and this will be pre-cycle. By the time your cycle is complete, you'll be astonished. 16 weeks from now you'll be a transformation story posting transformation tuesday pictures on instagram.

Behind the stack? Or not running both at the same time tool you know how the test effects you?

I have no idea what you just wrote my friend. I am asking what science you have to back up your claim of sustanon being better than test-e. Multi-compound bottles comprised of multi-half-life compounds make little sense in my opinion, other than for convenience; especially for a 1st time user. No. He should definitely stick with cypionate or enanthate whether he runs the tren or not. We try to maintain level blood plasma levels no matter what we're running and quad-estered compounds do not bode well for that goal.

I remember you from EF and I remember your original posts my friend. Make sure you keep up the good work and enjoy your SARMS from SARMS1.com. Make sure you contact Dylan and heed his advice at all costs and you'll get back to your former glory bro. And don't take Wooton's posts on EF to harsh man, those guys are a riot over there and just really enjoy breaking balls.

Back
Top Bottom