Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to start my nutrition while joining gym

bcyowa

Registered
Hi, I have joined gym from last few days and I want to know how should I start my nutrition while joining the gym and what should be my diet plan? Kindly guide me any professional. Thanks

start with eating clean whole foods, stay away from restaurant and fast food.

nutrition isn't about counting points/calories, it is about providing your body with nutrition in the first place.

if you want to get in touch withe me for a consult let me know and i can help you

you need to hire a trainer and /or nutritionist if you are really this new to it... you need guidance and you wont get the right kind of guidance necessary free on an internet forum when it comes to learning how to diet and train... each person is different and thats individual to individual...

Keep it simple or you will end up quitting. Just apply a few of these principles:

-eliminate processed foods
-reduce inflammatory foods as much as possible
-eat more raw fruits and veggies
-eat your protein from meats like chicken, grass fed beef, turkey, salmon
-eggs are an amazing source of protein and good fat
-get good fats from avocados, nuts, fatty fish

I learned from watching meal prep videos on youtube. there are a ton of them. no sodas, drink water, coffee and tea only. no fast food. eliminate sugar as much as possible. this is where most people fail

Back
Top Bottom